Closed Thread
Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    tested again with FMU tho i only got 3 hrs sleep, and yep, another squinter grrr!!

Attachment 54123
    Attachment 54124

idk???
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you Oliveaux - these pics are showing a bit blurry on my screen but could def see a second line on the inverted photo you posted previously. Good luck!

I think I've got a surprise early O happening at the moment. Had two days of EWCM and my OPK was almost positive this morning so will check again this afternoon. So weird that it has decided to happen so early for me (I'm only CD10) but I was talking to my acupuncturist last night and he showed me a study printed in the British Medical Journal that looked at when women ovulated throughout their cycle. Only 10% actually ovulated between day 10 and 14 and also that women might have more than one fertile window each cycle. I found it so interesting and it proved to me the importance of testing and BDing right throughout a cycle! Anyway, a bit of food for thought!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Oh and when to check etc. help!!!
    The digi ones that go to two decimal points are the ones you really should use as it'll give you the best reading of temperature shifts. I got mine from pregnancyshop.com.au pretty cheaply. You just have to take your temp around the same time each morning as soon as you wake up. Best to leave it right next to your bed so you can just roll over and take it straight away. I usually do mine half asleep and then check the temp when I'm more awake(mine stores the last temp taken). Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @shoequeen82, I did a close up of the pic I have that shows a clear line, it's definitely there i'm just not sure if its a real BFP or a test line showing up which apparently FRER have a problem with atm. Good luck with O! I never got a totally positive response with my OPKs so IMO if u have a nearly pos and EWCM it's time!!

Here's the pic with the clear line, I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE PIC SPAM but I only just saw this on the camera.

hopehopehope.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I am new to this forum and TTC #2 - I think due to O on the 8th! Hopefully this is our month! Been trying since January!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So, temp went up again this morning and I've had no more spotting. Fx it's going to end in a bfp! I have a cold at the moment though, so I don't know if the temp rise is true or as a equally of being sick. We shall just have to wait and see. Apart from feeling crappy with the cold I actually feel good, no signs of AF, cramps etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you Oliveaux - these pics are showing a bit blurry on my screen but could def see a second line on the inverted photo you posted previously. Good luck!

I think I've got a surprise early O happening at the moment. Had two days of EWCM and my OPK was almost positive this morning so will check again this afternoon. So weird that it has decided to happen so early for me (I'm only CD10) but I was talking to my acupuncturist last night and he showed me a study printed in the British Medical Journal that looked at when women ovulated throughout their cycle. Only 10% actually ovulated between day 10 and 14 and also that women might have more than one fertile window each cycle. I found it so interesting and it proved to me the importance of testing and BDing right throughout a cycle! Anyway, a bit of food for thought!
    That happened me the cycle of my bfp (mc). I had ewcm and three days of pos opk from cd 9 and another lot a week later! It was the second lot that caught the eggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    So, temp went up again this morning and I've had no more spotting. Fx it's going to end in a bfp! I have a cold at the moment though, so I don't know if the temp rise is true or as a equally of being sick. We shall just have to wait and see. Apart from feeling crappy with the cold I actually feel good, no signs of AF, cramps etc
    sounds promising!!! babydust!!

simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Grrrr to the 2ww so frustrating,feeling like a deep heavy pain in the cervix area,which for me is usually a good pregas sign,so keeping everything crossed,earliest i can test is the 11th eeeek!
    Sending you all masses of baby dust
    Last edited by simba6; 07-05-2014 at 14:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome dameruby .

Oliveaux I can also see the second faint line on the last pic you posted. I reckon if it were me I'd probably go to my gp and get a blood test as I'd be too impatient to wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Welcome dameruby .

Oliveaux I can also see the second faint line on the last pic you posted. I reckon if it were me I'd probably go to my gp and get a blood test as I'd be too impatient to wait!
    squee!! i've got a GP appointment on Friday, waiting til Thursday morning to get my bloods to give maximum time possible. My cycles are irregular which is probably the reason why he agreed to a blood test so early thanks for your encouragement!! DP is convinced we're pregnant but I'm just too scared to get my hopes up. I'm going to try another test later in the day as some people have darker lines in the evening for some reason.