Closed Thread
Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So as of today I'm officially in for May. Still not technically supposed to be trying this month but we might just have a whoopsie again. Acupuncturist wants to see me around cd10-12 so hopefully it will be to try and bring ovulation forward. This month has lengthened my cycle out to 28 days, so that's a start. Still haven't decided if I'll go see the GP to see if I can get blood tests to check hormone levels/check ovulation etc (no idea what to ask for), cos I'm not at the point mentally where I want a referral to a FS. Plus DH isn't at that point yet either. Might see if I can try to convince him to get his swimmers checked out though... Hmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    @theoneandonly I think asking for blood tests from the Dr and getting DH swimmers checked is a good idea. At least then you will know what's going on and may put your mind at ease.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    All updated! Welcome all newcomers May is filling up nicely. I am super exhausted so I think AF is coming soon, she is due on Wednesday. I'm hoping it's the last time I see her for 9 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I put my hand up for May 13....if I can wait that long :P It would definitely be much cheaper if I could wait. Back to TTC after a doctor enforced break. Fingers crossed this is the month for all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Midwiferly Im studying to be a midwife too! Have been since 2006, but got married then had DD1 (5) then DS1 (3.5) so have been postponing it ever since. Plan to go back full time next year...but am secretly hoping to fall preg with bub3 in the mean time ;-) Good luck to us all. ..May is the month peeps ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumwants3

great to hear you are studying mid as well! I started a BMid in 2010 in Sydney then moved to Melb (where I am from originally) when pregnant with DD2 for more family support. Transferred to double Mid and Nursing degree in 2011 and took a break in 2012... so will be my 3rd time going back to it! Not to worry, we will get there when we get there!

Will probably have to go part time next year... one in school, one in kinder and a new bubba? I'm mad! Hahahah DH is insistent that I finally finish my degree and ASAP but I'm happy to take my time. Bubba number 3 is more important at this stage

AF started today, but heavy and with lots of clots. I'm assuming that it's related to the IUD removal but hope it will clear up soon as it's a less than pleasant experience. Reminds me on the amount and type of blood loss postpartum!
    Even though i got AF while having the IUD in, still no idea about when I will O. It's been nearly 6 years since I've had a normal cycle, with two pregnancies and the IUD in for 3 and half years.

Still, fingers crossed May is the month for me and all you other lovely ladies out there! One can never be too optimistic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Midwiferly For This Useful Post:

mumwants3  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Midwiferly wow its funny how we are at similar points in our lives! Are you studying at Deakin? I was originally at ACU but now im at VU cause its closer to home ;-) I look to sharing the journey to BFP's!! :-)

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, at Deakin. It's closer to where I live too. Don't particularly enjoy the nursing side of things, but wanted to go for the double degree as Dh gets lots of international job offers and I think it will be easier to work overseas with dual qualifications. Only want to work as a midwife though!

Have mid prac tomorrow actually, discussing the woman during pregnancy. Just want it to be me again! Haha

Look forward to getting to know you too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my dream job is to become a midwife I'm going to apply for my nursing in may then go on to do midwifery!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    my dream job is to become a midwife I'm going to apply for my nursing in may then go on to do midwifery!

Yay! Go for it
    It's hard yards but totally worth it and there is always a need for another fabulous, supportive and motivational midwife out there, doesn't matter how or when you get there

Where are you apply to do nursing?