Closed Thread
Page 48 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Waiting to O. Think it will be the next day or two. BD on Friday, Saturday, last night and tonight. Will again tomorrow night and probably thurs and fri nights just in case. Lol, not letting this egg go without a fight!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looks like we are on the same cycle hun, Fx crossed for u xxx

Bded last night having a break tonight before the big 4 days lol

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    Hey ladies just thought drop a line, I have bought two 3pks of first response hpts and every single test had the WORSE indent lines ever, I have never come access and ident like until now, I will be emailing the company as the lines are so obvious they look like a bfp.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Any photos?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

shabbychook  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rainbow2015 I can see the lines on my FRER as well, tho in a bunch of test only one was pink. Hope it wasn't false! I keep hearing bad things about FRER actually.

I tried another test this morning and got nada, idk what's going on so I've decided to stop doing OPKs and wait til i get my bloods at the end of the week

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 DPO today it's getting harder to keep away from those internet cheapis in the drawer. But also a bit scared to test, I just don't want to see another bfn and also when I hear about the difficulties many you experience with dodgy test. I don't understand why they can't make the the tests more reliable??

Not many symptoms for me yet, temp still high which I suppose is a good sign. Not much else, I've been feeling a bit lightheaded last few days, but that can mean anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Looks like we are on the same cycle hun, Fx crossed for u xxx

Bded last night having a break tonight before the big 4 days lol

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013
    Yay!!! Cycle buddies Good luck catching your eggy too fx
    Yeah we were going to have a break last night but when I did my OPK it was getting very close to positive so BDed anyway in case.
    I think finding out my sister is pregnant has spurred me on to keep going. It gets so exhausting month after month. But being positive about this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely would have caved by now...hehe I'm not good at restraint in that dept. I haven't really had a drama but maybe I've been lucky and not gotten a bad batch?
    Fx it's a sign. Everything during TTC could be a sign of pregnancy or something completely unrelated which makes it sooo hard!
    I wish our bodies could just tell us in some obvious way that we are ovulating, BD, then the next day there could be a clear and easy one size fits all test that could tell you if it worked. Lol. If only we worked that way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    11 DPO today it's getting harder to keep away from those internet cheapis in the drawer. But also a bit scared to test, I just don't want to see another bfn and also when I hear about the difficulties many you experience with dodgy test. I don't understand why they can't make the the tests more reliable??

Not many symptoms for me yet, temp still high which I suppose is a good sign. Not much else, I've been feeling a bit lightheaded last few days, but that can mean anything.
    Oops my last post was supposed to be responding to you but I must have pressed reply rather than quote

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, new here! This is our first month we have decided to start TTC, I should O on the weekend provided my cycle is normal this month. Not expecting anything being our first month but will be interesting tracking everything and seeing how we go!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KirstenE For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I definitely would have caved by now...hehe I'm not good at restraint in that dept. I haven't really had a drama but maybe I've been lucky and not gotten a bad batch?
    Fx it's a sign. Everything during TTC could be a sign of pregnancy or something completely unrelated which makes it sooo hard!
    I wish our bodies could just tell us in some obvious way that we are ovulating, BD, then the next day there could be a clear and easy one size fits all test that could tell you if it worked. Lol. If only we worked that way.

I know, how good would that be!! but until that ultimate test we just have keep guessing haha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome kristenE and best of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstenE View Post
    Hi everyone, new here! This is our first month we have decided to start TTC, I should O on the weekend provided my cycle is normal this month. Not expecting anything being our first month but will be interesting tracking everything and seeing how we go!