It should be up by now, I'm sure the thread will start soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

nomes83  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So I'm CD 25/8dpo. Had some light browny discharge on wiping. No cramps or other signs of AF, so it's either implantation or AF is teasing me. Last month my AF cramps were torturous so I would much rather avoid them this time. I'm trying to hold out to test on the 10th, but I may test from the 8th at 10dpo - if AF hasn't turned up of course. No idea what to make of my temp, it's still above the cover line but had dropped. I'm taking a liquid herbal supplement from the acu that is supposed to sustain my progesterone levels, so who knows. Here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm hoping so. I've got a blasted cold so I feel crap from that as it is. I'm so tired and who knows what's to blame. Plus I stuck at work and just feel like having a downright whinge lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh AF still hasn't arrived. DH asked me if it had come this afternoon I said no, he said it would be too early anyway to get a BFP hmmm here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bellefire and shabbychook . Good luck for Friday shabbychook and chat away to make the 2ww go quicker bellefire .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    So I'm CD 25/8dpo. Had some light browny discharge on wiping. No cramps or other signs of AF, so it's either implantation or AF is teasing me. Last month my AF cramps were torturous so I would much rather avoid them this time. I'm trying to hold out to test on the 10th, but I may test from the 8th at 10dpo - if AF hasn't turned up of course. No idea what to make of my temp, it's still above the cover line but had dropped. I'm taking a liquid herbal supplement from the acu that is supposed to sustain my progesterone levels, so who knows. Here's hoping!
    That sounds so positive. Good luck and fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tammy25 - if I remember correctly, you were expecting AF a few days ago, right? How many DPO are you now? Around 14? Wait until 16DPO and if she hasn't come by then, perhaps get a BT? Just to be certain. It'll tell you if it's a BFP in the making or if AF is on her way. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking I should ovulate in the next few days.. As soon as I get that peak on my clearblue fertility monitor... Bam!! Bding for 4 days straight to flood that eggy lol... Heres to hoping may will be out month and I can surprise hubby on his bday..

Sending baby dust to those all still awaiting there bfp's and congratulations to those who already got theirs xxx

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies just thought drop a line, I have bought two 3pks of first response hpts and every single test had the WORSE indent lines ever, I have never come access and ident like until now, I will be emailing the company as the lines are so obvious they look like a bfp.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting to O. Think it will be the next day or two. BD on Friday, Saturday, last night and tonight. Will again tomorrow night and probably thurs and fri nights just in case. Lol, not letting this egg go without a fight!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post: