Closed Thread
Page 46 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to the BFP ladies x

Okay another test this morning and still BFN I just want to move onto the next cycle. I was a bit slack with the vitex this cycle would that have messed things up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am really losing my mind this TWW. I have had really strong cramps since 4/5dpo and am now 6/7dpo. I have never had cramps earlier than 3 days before AF. However my cm has reduced significantly since yesterday and my app says that's a sign AF is on her way but not due until next Tuesday. I also usually have creamy cm right until she arrives.

I've never let a TWW get to me so much before. I worked out that I have spent 45 weeks of my waiting to test. No wonder I'm losing my mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Losing my mind af not due till the 10th had cramping last night thought it might be implantation no af this morning, cramps have now started again but this time feels like that pulling sensation right before u get af.. Feeling very down right about now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoezoebum For This Useful Post:

Lolamc  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoezoebum View Post
    Losing my mind af not due till the 10th had cramping last night thought it might be implantation no af this morning, cramps have now started again but this time feels like that pulling sensation right before u get af.. Feeling very down right about now
    That's exactly what I have, pulling cramps alternating with sharp pain. Feel just as down.

Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bellefire. You're so right. Last month was the first time I had stabbing pains and I thought they might be something but obviously not so I know to discount those this month. There is a new 'symptom' every month!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    That's exactly what I have, pulling cramps alternating with sharp pain. Feel just as down.

Hugs!
    Hugs to you to!!
    I keep going to the toilet every half hour to see if af has come but still nothing who would have thought this whole process would be so hard I'm an emotional wreck which is not me usually!

Good luck ladies I hope we all end up with positive results!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoezoebum For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (06-05-2014),Lolamc  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow sound like a few of is with the same cramping, tugging, pulling pain. I've had it for a week now.

I fainted asmorning, hubby said I hadn't done that in ages, I did a test bfn with clear view, then made myself sick with worry, af due next Mon. Need to buy another test now, and check on Fri.
    I know hormone levels are low like they were on the other pregnancies.

Anyone else having cravings for food? Like me and my salt and vinegar chips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I did it again morecravings of salt n vinegar chips, went to gp asmorning he wants to do a full blood test to check all my levels tom. He said he would have targeted we did it before ttc, but better late than never.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm craving anything - starving. But don't think that's a symptom, think I'm just greedy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry this is my first post. I tested on 3rd May and had a BFP! Just had the blood test results back this morning confirming I'm 4-5weeks pregnant. I wanted to say hi and get to know people that might be in the jan 2015 dig (there's no group up yet, I'm assuming that it's still a bit early). I have my dating scan in 2weeks but I think the EDD of 5 Jan 2015 is pretty close