Closed Thread
Page 43 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Oliveaux - if AF isn't due for a week and a half, I wouldn't be stressing about testing right now. Have you been able to work out how many DPO you are? (Did you end up confirming O? Sorry - I'm backlogged on BH)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPoppi View Post
    Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a while due to terrible things. My husband and i are getting divorced so it looks like i will have to wait quite a while before i get my bundle of joy. We discovered that it was due to his sperm that we couldn't conceive and he just shut me out and then we separated. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFPs and congrats to anyone who has theirs I may or may not delete my account not sure yet.
    So sorry to hear this @RedPoppi - you must have had a really tough time going through all of this. Wishing you much happiness wherever life takes you next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    i'd keep testing with FMU for a few days and go for a blood test if nothing changes xo
    Goodluck @Oliveaux - hope there is a BFP waiting for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everybody! Looking forward to upcoming testing this week, fingers crossed for lots of BFPs.

I had my CD2 blood test end of last week and my TSH levels have come back normal. So that's good news but I've spent the whole weekend now wondering why I haven't been ovulating every month. Argh! Anyway, trying to stay positive until I have the ultrasound done this week. DH is heading away for two weeks at the end of the month so just hoping that I o before he leaves otherwise we miss out this month. He's due to go on CD20 but I've o'd anywhere between CD20 and CD25 the last few cycles - here's hoping we get a chance to catch the egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Glad I'm not going insane. When I was pg with dd all I had a week where all I could eat was salt and vinegar chips, so hopefully a good sign for you!
    Haha I had some lastnight and guess what I want .. s&v chips again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oliveaux yeah don't be disheartened! I reckon it's way too early. I agree to jist keep trying with fmu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got the results from my blood test this morning and progesterone is on the rise (5.1)... Which means I should have ovulated yesterday. Yippee!

We DTD Friday and Saturday nights, as per instructions from the clinic on Friday, so hoping that was enough time for the little soldiers to make their way up in time before the egg popped out!

Having a follow up BT next Monday to check progesterone is still rising, confirming O, and then BT to check for pregnancy on the 21st. However, I'm out of town for work from the 20th-22nd, so waiting to hear back from the clinic to see if I will have an earlier or later test.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (06-05-2014),Bellefirexxx  (05-05-2014),M'LadyEm  (06-05-2014),MamaL  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just had a really upsetting experience with one of these God awful cheapies off the net; had a BFP but it kept moving and vanished even though the test line was fully developed. Im so upset im absolutely beside myself. I was only using them since they came with my OPKs, im gonna throw the rest in the bin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo that's great news on the blood test, hopefully Fri and sat worked.

I know it's too early to get temptation go to me asarvo I have 5/6 internet cheapies left I'm going to use up over this next week. Even if today's one was a dud and showed nothing at all. But I know it's too early.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Woo hoo that's great news on the blood test, hopefully Fri and sat worked.

I know it's too early to get temptation go to me asarvo I have 5/6 internet cheapies left I'm going to use up over this next week. Even if today's one was a dud and showed nothing at all. But I know it's too early.
    after what just happened to me i'd suggest not using them at all to be honest, I got what looked like a BFP which then vanished, it got me and DPs hopes up for nothing when we realized the line was moving and then vanished - after the test line had already shown up btw. Those things are evil