Closed Thread
Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i decided to do a POAS cos i have some from a bulk OPK set i bought plus the confirm sticks i dont like plus the 1st response which i do like, BFN of course but then tonight i got a really sudden bout of nausea that will NOT go away. How can i have enough hormones to make me feel sick but not enough to get a BFP?? im losing the plot i swear lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @elswyth Oooo!! That sounds very promising!! I have my fx crossed for you!!
    @Oliveaux FX you get your bfp soon! I've heard those internet cheapies aren't the best at showing bfp in the early stages. When are you due to get your period?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't rely on those internet cheapies , last pregnancy I peeded on a cheapie, a fee hrs later a first response and it should up 2 lines. I've never liked the cheapie ones since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay ladies needing some advice I'm on CD29 AF was due yesterday no sign. I took a test yesterday morning and it was a BFN I have a 28 day cycle and still nothing. O was CD18 which so making today 11DPO it feels like AF is on it's way but ???? So if she dosent arrive do I test again or I just don't know if I could still be pg? Advice girls x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tammy25 - which test did you use? Probably just test each morning till AF turns up. If she doesn't turn up after a week late, maybe get a BT?

AFM, I'm currently at the clinic waiting for a BT to confirm whether O happened. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Tammy25 - which test did you use? Probably just test each morning till AF turns up. If she doesn't turn up after a week late, maybe get a BT?

AFM, I'm currently at the clinic waiting for a BT to confirm whether O happened. Fx!
    I've thrown the box out I think it was a first response

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Your not alone on the tugging, in the middle, I've had it for 7 days. Its been happening too frequently and long to be a period coming I don't get much period pain if any.
    Also had a craving for salt n vinegar chips, don't normally do that, don't normally eat them. It's the 2nd time I've had the craving in 7 days, and I would have thought feeding it the first time would have worked but it didn't.
    Glad I'm not going insane. When I was pg with dd all I had a week where all I could eat was salt and vinegar chips, so hopefully a good sign for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tammy25 - I'd normally say wait till 14DPO, but since you have a shorter LP, then keep testing each morning. 11DPO could just be too soon for HCG to be detectable in your system as yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Tammy25  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone i have internet cheapies, 1st response (my fave) and confirm. I did one this morning and i was SO SURE i had a faint BFP but now I can't see it?? so i took photos and . . . nada. I must be losing the plot. AF isn't due for a week and a half so there's still every chance I'm UTD and it's just too early to test.

bfn3a.jpg
    bfn3b.jpg

i saw it then it went away, tho idk. I can see it again. AH!!
    excuse my gross nails omg >.< embarrassing lol
    Last edited by Oliveaux; 05-05-2014 at 10:04. Reason: apologizing for dirty nails

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Okay ladies needing some advice I'm on CD29 AF was due yesterday no sign. I took a test yesterday morning and it was a BFN I have a 28 day cycle and still nothing. O was CD18 which so making today 11DPO it feels like AF is on it's way but ???? So if she dosent arrive do I test again or I just don't know if I could still be pg? Advice girls x
    i'd keep testing with FMU for a few days and go for a blood test if nothing changes xo