Closed Thread
Page 41 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    So I can feel AF on her way so I'm going to be out for this cycle but all going well she arrives today I will get to test May 31 grrrr onto third cycle.
    I had issues after my second was born for six months following so hopefully all is fine. My ob said it would be fine after doing ultrasound I just have this bad feeling probably just being cynical well time will tell x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    I see your testing date it tom. Do u know how long your cycles are? . When was your last period?

Today is 5 dpo, well 9 date, I didn't 0. Time will tell. If nothing it's always fun practising.

Keeping your lower back and front warm I was told during Chinese massage/ cupping/ spoons. On Fri. I've been going. Visiting every fght all year.
    tomorrow will be too early to test, i must change it. I'm *trying* to wait until at least the 11th if not the 13th or 15th. I usually have longer cycles but they're only just getting back into sync as I didn't have any periods until the end of last year due to stress. They came back in maybe October? And they were really irregular too. According to my chart, AF is due on the 13th though it's my first chart so this is an approximate. I wanna test now boo! First cycle day was the 15th unless you count spotting (my chart said not to) in which case it was more like the 13th. AF ended on the 22nd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elswyth would you be able to move me to the 13th? I will probably test before then but I'm gonna ignore any BFNs until then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    tomorrow will be too early to test, i must change it. I'm *trying* to wait until at least the 11th if not the 13th or 15th. I usually have longer cycles but they're only just getting back into sync as I didn't have any periods until the end of last year due to stress. They came back in maybe October? And they were really irregular too. According to my chart, AF is due on the 13th though it's my first chart so this is an approximate. I wanna test now boo! First cycle day was the 15th unless you count spotting (my chart said not to) in which case it was more like the 13th. AF ended on the 22nd.
    Keep charting it's a great habit to get into, I would maybe test towards the end of the week with a clear view.
    It's very hard this 2 week waiting period, very hard.
    Keep that lower back and front warm, during this cold snap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Keep charting it's a great habit to get into, I would maybe test towards the end of the week with a clear view.
    It's very hard this 2 week waiting period, very hard.
    Keep that lower back and front warm, during this cold snap.
    i think i need to pay after the first month though, i'm using myfertilitycharts. I tried to register with fertilityfriend but i never got the confirmation email, even registering twice with different email addresses. It's definitely something I want to do forever now, like even looking back on when I started this month, i had no idea how to understand cervical position but now the difference between low and high, soft and firm is unmissable. With any luck I won't need next months chart though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have android or iPhone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 5dpo but I feel like AF is about to arrive. I have those strong pulling cramps deep in my pelvis which I usually only get a day or two before AF. It's too early to be implantation. I think my body is deliberately playing games! Or AF is making a surprise early appearance this month 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your not alone on the tugging, in the middle, I've had it for 7 days. Its been happening too frequently and long to be a period coming I don't get much period pain if any.
    Also had a craving for salt n vinegar chips, don't normally do that, don't normally eat them. It's the 2nd time I've had the craving in 7 days, and I would have thought feeding it the first time would have worked but it didn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @letithappen Oh I didn’t realise you got a BFP! I haven’t been following the April thread, I still thought you were about to test in May. I’ll take you off. Congratulations! So exciting.

@JessiW welcome back! Nice to see you again, glad to hear you are back into it. That is such good news about DH. Big hugs for you dealing with your sister’s pregnancy, sounds like you’ve been very strong and zen about it.

@RedPoppi so sorry to hear about that — such an awful situation and so sad that he just completely shut you out. Here’s wishing you a calm road to a beautiful BFP in the near future!

@MamaL I feel really relaxed this cycle as well, although this afternoon I was a bit bored and I found I started symptom spotting a bit. But overall I feel very calm about it, especially compared to TTC last year. Here’s some nice zen BFPs on the 10th!!

@Oliveaux I’ve moved you, and I have often used that strategy too.. later testing date, but sneaking in some earlier POAS sessions

How did you go @Tammy25 did AF come in full force? Let me know if I should put you down for 31st

Everyone else should be updated.

AFM I have been getting extremely tired (eye-watering, burning eyelids tired) at about 7:30pm every night which I hope is a good sign. I’ve also not felt like eating anything which is probably the opposite of what I think should be happening.. but everything kinda makes me feel a bit ick when I think about eating it which is very unlike me. Weirdly my cervix is really really low and hard which I find bizarre also. 5 days to go, 5 days to go…

We have a few quiet days before babyla and then another couple before the bonanza that will be the 10th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    @letithappen Oh I didn’t realise you got a BFP! I haven’t been following the April thread, I still thought you were about to test in May. I’ll take you off. Congratulations! So exciting.

@JessiW welcome back! Nice to see you again, glad to hear you are back into it. That is such good news about DH. Big hugs for you dealing with your sister’s pregnancy, sounds like you’ve been very strong and zen about it.

@RedPoppi so sorry to hear about that — such an awful situation and so sad that he just completely shut you out. Here’s wishing you a calm road to a beautiful BFP in the near future!

@MamaL I feel really relaxed this cycle as well, although this afternoon I was a bit bored and I found I started symptom spotting a bit. But overall I feel very calm about it, especially compared to TTC last year. Here’s some nice zen BFPs on the 10th!!

@Oliveaux I’ve moved you, and I have often used that strategy too.. later testing date, but sneaking in some earlier POAS sessions

How did you go @Tammy25 did AF come in full force? Let me know if I should put you down for 31st

Everyone else should be updated.

AFM I have been getting extremely tired (eye-watering, burning eyelids tired) at about 7:30pm every night which I hope is a good sign. I’ve also not felt like eating anything which is probably the opposite of what I think should be happening.. but everything kinda makes me feel a bit ick when I think about eating it which is very unlike me. Weirdly my cervix is really really low and hard which I find bizarre also. 5 days to go, 5 days to go…

We have a few quiet days before babyla and then another couple before the bonanza that will be the 10th!
    Thanks hun 😊. Yeh I'm trying not to think of myself and just be a supportive sister. She has been so great about it that I need to do the same for her. I spent the day with her and it was great to talk about everything. I can live out my baby stuff through her for now. We are going to go to the pregnancy and baby expo in sydney in a few weeks 😊. Hopefully I will get a Bfp this month and we can be pregnant together!

Good luck too! They all sound like such positive signs. Fx!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app