Closed Thread
Page 40 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and can I please be put down for the 22nd
    That is based on a 33 day cycle so not sure when AF is due as last month my body threw a curveball and it was a 29 day cycle.
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPoppi View Post
    Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a while due to terrible things. My husband and i are getting divorced so it looks like i will have to wait quite a while before i get my bundle of joy. We discovered that it was due to his sperm that we couldn't conceive and he just shut me out and then we separated. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFPs and congrats to anyone who has theirs I may or may not delete my account not sure yet.
    I'm so sorry to hear. Wishing you all the best. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @letithappen - congrats!

@JessiW - great news about the results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPoppi View Post
    Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a while due to terrible things. My husband and i are getting divorced so it looks like i will have to wait quite a while before i get my bundle of joy. We discovered that it was due to his sperm that we couldn't conceive and he just shut me out and then we separated. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFPs and congrats to anyone who has theirs I may or may not delete my account not sure yet.
    So sorry to hear that. Big hugs. Keep your chin up. @letithappen. Congratulations on that wonderful news.
    Afm. Omg so over this body!!! Grr thought af was here this morning but (sorry tmi) it was brown and has lasted maybe half a day very very light. Maybe I will wake up tomorrow and it will be here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JessiW great to see you back!

Congrats @letithappen! That is great news!

I am so sorry to hear your story @RedPoppi, fx it will lead to something good! But it must be very hard for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    @MamaL yay, so we are! You've inspired me, I moved my testing date to the 10th as well, I was going to start doing cheeky early testing on Monday but I might actually wait it out.. I feel like I'm capable. The 10th is a busy one!
    Yay testing buddies! Yes I will try to wait, normally I'm testing vary early too, just feel a but more relaxed this cycle for some reason. I had such a long pre o phase (O'd on cd24) so then the tww feels like it has gone fairly quick so far. Fx for the 10th

Thanks
    Reviews
    4dpo today. I am just amazed that every month I manage to forget how crazy the TWW makes me. Thought I was so relaxed but crazy reared its head today. A long 10 days ahead! Does anyone remember what it was like not to live your life in two week segments.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hows everyone going?

i still have no idea if I've O'ed or not but the last couple of days I've had some mild cramping, which I'm *hoping* means something has gone right. The cramping is more intense today than it has been previously. I can't work out whether to keep DTD or to start agonizing over when to test lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    hows everyone going?

i still have no idea if I've O'ed or not but the last couple of days I've had some mild cramping, which I'm *hoping* means something has gone right. The cramping is more intense today than it has been previously. I can't work out whether to keep DTD or to start agonizing over when to test lol!
    Dtd is definitely nicer than agonising over when to test.

Is there anything specific you ladies do in the TWW to increase chances of implantation? Is there anything you can do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    hows everyone going?

I see your testing date it tom. Do u know how long your cycles are? . When was your last period?

Today is 5 dpo, well 9 date, I didn't 0. Time will tell. If nothing it's always fun practising.

Keeping your lower back and front warm I was told during Chinese massage/ cupping/ spoons. On Fri. I've been going. Visiting every fght all year.