Closed Thread
Page 39 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moose81 View Post
    Hello lovely May ladies, I'd love to join you all.
    My doctor has just given me the go ahead to start TTC! (I have type 1 diabetes so it has to be very strictly controlled prior to conception)
    AF is due in the next couple of days so if all goes to plan I should be due to test on the 30th
    good luck to all x

Good luck Moose81!!

Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Bellefire I spoke too soon. AF has definitely arrived cramps and all. Chocolate and booze here I come lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm sorry to her that , fx for next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af has arrived this morning at CD34 instead of 42. Oh well at least my cycle is a bit shorter. Can you please put me as unsure/ stalking lol as I probably won't get another one till June now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are all well!

I had a positve opk today at cd 21 and dh and I dtd this morning. Can I please change my testing date to the 17th? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have roughly 50 ovulation test. Free to the firat person that says the want them. Just pay $15 for express postage.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letithappen View Post
    I have roughly 50 ovulation test. Free to the firat person that says the want them. Just pay $15 for express postage.
    Does this mean you got a BFP? Or are you taking a break from TTC? Or maybe you just have a huge overflow of tests

I have no updated everyone else.

The smell of everything is making me feel sick today but it could be psychosomatic! I roasted some capsicums to use them up (I had 5 in the fridge) and the smell makes me want to vom. Time will tell what it all means!
    @MamaL yay, so we are! You've inspired me, I moved my testing date to the 10th as well, I was going to start doing cheeky early testing on Monday but I might actually wait it out.. I feel like I'm capable. The 10th is a busy one!
    Last edited by elswyth; 03-05-2014 at 16:18.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (03-05-2014),MamaL  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a while due to terrible things. My husband and i are getting divorced so it looks like i will have to wait quite a while before i get my bundle of joy. We discovered that it was due to his sperm that we couldn't conceive and he just shut me out and then we separated. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFPs and congrats to anyone who has theirs I may or may not delete my account not sure yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Omg I am so very sorry to hear that. Good luck with whatever the future brings. Big hugs xxx

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Ditto. I really feel for you @RedPoppi. I hope that life has something great in store around the bend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No over flow. We have a little bundle of joy in the oven. Due december 16th although I think due December 7th so we will wait and see.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to letithappen For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by letithappen View Post
    No over flow. We have a little bundle of joy in the oven. Due december 16th although I think due December 7th so we will wait and see.

Congrats!!! So exciting! All the best with your pregnancy

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Had a really emotional last two months. We didn't try last month at all because of a few things. But back into it this month. Found out some absolutely fantastic news that my DH doesn't have Huntingtons!!! Such an unbelievable relief. He was tested because his mum has it which gives him a 50% chance of having it. But luckily he doesn't. Was great to have some good news fod once. It also means we may have a few things we can try before we head down the IVF road. Fx anyways. We will meet with our FS either end of this month or early next month to discuss options going forward. He is on holidays atm.

Unexpected news though...yesterday I found out one of my younger sisters is pregnant. They weren't trying and it was completely unplanned. She hasn't told anyone else yet because she wanted to make sure I had time to get used to it first and didn't want to feel like she was rubbing it in. I felt so bad because she was so scared to tell me and so worried about hurting me. I had a hard time last night but I'm better now. Focusing on the positives rather than being selfish about my feelings. I am excited to be an aunt. And I'm so grateful she was so thoughtful about it. She just knows how hard our TTC journey has been.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app