Closed Thread
Page 38 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well its definitely AF

Can i please be placed down to test on the 28th of May... I still have a chance for this month. Hahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha hormones, oh how I love thee.... Well at times.

Still didn't 0 as normal, hubby hone last night he made dinner, spa bog his way, he put salami in it, Yuck. Something didn't taste right with the salami he said it was fine.
    Still have tugging, pains etc I. The middle. I'm tempted to test today or Tom morning, af due clockwork on the 12/13th. So it should should up on clear view.

How are you all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    Well its definitely AF

Can i please be placed down to test on the 28th of May... I still have a chance for this month. Hahah
    Hugs curlybird Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird That sucks! So sorry to hear. Awesome that you'll still squeeze another one into this month though! yaaay. *hugs*
    @theoneandonlyem It could be that your cycle is a little longer this time? Maybe your LP will be longer, you can never really know until it's over. Which hopefully you don't find out because you get utd! fx fx fx.
    @samG26 welcome, I have added you!! Good luck

I am finally 6dpo but have had nothing in particular going on in terms of symptoms. I feel very good though and not stressing about it this time around thank god.

Last time when I was utd before the mc I did have a few symptoms, I am thinking that maybe NOT having symptoms could be good if I am utd, it will mean things are different and therefore not as likely to end in mc maybe.

Anyway if I am, it will be great, if not I don't mind.. I will be a bit better disciplined next month at tracking O if we get another shot I think! For all I know I never O'd this month anyway. I will definitely track CM if we go onto another cycle. And maybe BBT if I can be bothered.
    Last edited by elswyth; 02-05-2014 at 12:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im really confused if this is AF or not... it's really light and I've got no cramping. Sorry if this is TMI.. its a really dark brownish colour but when I wipe I get a light red colour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elswyth, we are aligned I'm 6 dpo too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i asked DP to get me some preg tests - 1st response, the only brand I use - and they returned with confirm!! I hate trying to squint to see that tiny little window!! aaah!! So I tried one anyway since they're terrible, it was BFN, but since I'm not even sure I've ovulated thats not a surprise of course im still squinting at the little bugger. I swear I can feel stuff going on in my uterus the way I did with my others, tho thats probably from CM checking. Ahh slowly losing my mind! But at least my sexy lingerie arrived today so that should make the babydance all that much better, if only I wasn't so bloated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bellefire I spoke too soon. AF has definitely arrived cramps and all. Chocolate and booze here I come lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely May ladies, I'd love to join you all.
    My doctor has just given me the go ahead to start TTC! (I have type 1 diabetes so it has to be very strictly controlled prior to conception)
    AF is due in the next couple of days so if all goes to plan I should be due to test on the 30th
    good luck to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Bellefire I spoke too soon. AF has definitely arrived cramps and all. Chocolate and booze here I come lol.

Boo!