Closed Thread
Page 34 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    thanks, it's our first cycle TTC so maybe i'm just worrying for no reason. My GP suspected I had PCOS since my period stopped but it returned when i went back on my anti-depressants so I think it was actually anxiety related. I can't get that out of my head though. What if I'm not ovulating at all? I have 2 bubs already so I really shouldn't be going there yet at all but ugh! you know how it is! I've also stuffed up temping and I'm not sure if its too late in my cycle to start?
    FF can't know your body or your cycle yet as you've not got much prior data in. The more irregular your cycle the harder it will be for her to pinpoint you. As the months go on (well hopefully they don't and you get your bfp!) she will understand you better and therefore predict you better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks, MrsTugs
    this is a kind of TMI question but . . . DP and I did the babydance in the early hours of the morning (its now 1pm) and as I went to the toilet, I got a big uhm, goop on the toilet paper. Would this be my CM or from the earlier babydance? This is 10 hours later and I kept my hips elevated for half an hour afterwards. OPKs are still a solid negative though they were getting some faint lines yesterday, I read that not everyone has a high enough surge to get a positive. So would this likely be CM even so many hours after DTD?? Sorry this is a gross question!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    thanks, MrsTugs
    this is a kind of TMI question but . . . DP and I did the babydance in the early hours of the morning (its now 1pm) and as I went to the toilet, I got a big uhm, goop on the toilet paper. Would this be my CM or from the earlier babydance? This is 10 hours later and I kept my hips elevated for half an hour afterwards. OPKs are still a solid negative though they were getting some faint lines yesterday, I read that not everyone has a high enough surge to get a positive. So would this likely be CM even so many hours after DTD?? Sorry this is a gross question!
    I would say it's from dtd. I get this often after DH and I dtd. The swimmers should be long gone, so it shouldn't affect your chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thanks, MrsTugs
    No such thing as tmi here!! :-)
    I definitely have trouble discerning the difference sometimes but if we DTD in the evening, when I get up the next morning there's def more there that's not just cm.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @elswyth - can you please change my testing date to be on the 18th (instead of the 14th)?

BT showed oestrogen still rising, so another BT on Friday plus scan to check for follies. I should hopefully O over the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Feeling pretty positive although I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Today I had some brownish red spotting which could possibly be implantation bleeding as I ovulate late in my cycle.

This morning I ate a lolly and as soon as I chewed it I felt like I was going to throw up. And I've been having on and off nausea since then.

Sore back and sore boobies...

I really hope this is a good sign and not af.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird omg I hope so!!!!!!!! Fx fx fx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to c386 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    Feeling pretty positive although I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Today I had some brownish red spotting which could possibly be implantation bleeding as I ovulate late in my cycle.

This morning I ate a lolly and as soon as I chewed it I felt like I was going to throw up. And I've been having on and off nausea since then.

Sore back and sore boobies...

I really hope this is a good sign and not af.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Wow, you have ALL the symptoms. That's amazing!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive been anxious and crying all afternoon, maybe i'm already UTD??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies, could I be put down for the 28th, I am pretty sure AF is on her way. I am hoping May will be my lucky month and that it gives me a birthday BFP