Closed Thread
Page 33 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @c386 I am so sorry to hear that, I really hope it was just too early!
    @elswyth, can I please change my test day to the 10th? Just got O confirmed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c386 View Post
    Just did the test and got a BFN, the line could not be anymore clearer.
    I was so convinced I was,,, looks like it's just AF or maybe a virus as well.
    I'm so devastated.
    There is still a chance I am I know as I could have tested too early but I'm doubtful.
    Sorry honey. FX it's just too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies xx I kept staring at the damned thing like that second line would show itself... I think I stared for 5 mins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @c386 fx it's too early.

One more day until May is here!
    I also was dreaming of being pregnant last night first time this has happened whilst TTC this time. Symptoms ? I'm hoping BB's start hurting that is always a give away that I'm pg but just sensitive and I'm headachy more like migraines 😫. What does CM look like before AF and in early PG? So currently 6DPO if I get any other symptoms I might test Saturday otherwise I'll wait until Sunday/monday. As for the maybe baby ..... More bloody ferns ahhhhh..... It's either a sign of pg or AF is nearly here.... Fx it's the first option x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I can't believe we're nearly in May! Yay yay yay. Just updating the roll call now.

@c386 I'm so sorry to hear that you got a neg — but you are testing very early you sneaky thing! I thought you were waiting to Mother's Day? There is still plenty of time to see those pink lines darlin.

@PattyRabbit welcome and good luck!!

Hahahaha @theoneandonlyem I am 4dpo today as well and want to test now too. Now, dammit! I hope your twin dreams are a sign.

@Tammy25 annoyingly everyone's CM is different when pregnant! Some people say it goes creamy and they get heaps, some people don't have much, for some people it's clear — it's not helpful at all. Those ferns must be driving you mad. Good luck not throwing it across the room

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG do you think @elswyth? I'm thinking I'm getting AF
    Ahhhhh I still have an ounce of hope cxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have been so tired lately and have been having strange dreams. And as of last night i've been starting to feel queezy. I hope this isn't AF because it'd be very strange to be having constant cramps since ovulating.

Last night i found out my dads partner's (stepmum - not that i call her that) son and his fiance are also expecting a baby, and so is my brother and SIL so there will be 2 new babies in the family..... lets make it 3 (or 4) lol
    Last edited by curlybird; 30-04-2014 at 09:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    C386 I think your testing a bit too early, if no af soon, test again. My dd didn't shoe up until we were almost 5 weeks, a girlfriend was close to 6 weeks, you never know.

This journey is starting here with many of us, meeting in here in the ttc journey, showering you all in baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel this cycle was a total waste - not feeling it!

I think I have stuffed up the timing of BDing due to late O (my cycles seem to be alternating now between 28/29 days & 40-42 days),, we tried to do ALOT of BD this cycle but due to multiple positives on opk I just can't pin point the optimum time......lots of BD early & mid O week.....little to none at the end...Oh well, it's only second cycle of opk, and I WILL start temping this month, so hopefully will see a pattern soon....

In saying that, I've noticed 2 things that I've not had in any other cycle, of which I'll make my own topic about now for some opinions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need to vent! Had such a horrible morning DH is being a big .....💩! I had no sleep last night the baby and my eldest were up and down all night and I dropped my eldest to school then went to the shops and because I didn't come home he is annoyed with me! We had very heated discussion and that was it. Grrrr why are men so difficult?
    Sorry to rave on I just needed to vent to someone.