Closed Thread
Page 32 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Also the last 2 days I've been dreaming about twins. Sunday night I dreamt I was a twin and surrounded by twins, and then earlier today I was dreaming that I was at the twin birth of a childhood friend of mine (even though I haven't seen her in about 10 years I know she's pregnant with twins and due any day now). Crazy! Hopefully it's a sign that there's something cooking (or maybe 2 somethings)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks C386. No symptoms for me, only my typical pre AF signs so I'm keeping a level head. Although I've had tender bb's since 2dpo and I can't remember putting up with that for that long each cycle pre tracking. Surely I don't spend two weeks of every month with sore bb's!?

Good luck with testing, your symptoms sound encouraging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please please changed from unsure to 13th May thanks

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    Progesterone <1, not ovulating now taking Clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elswyth - can you please change my test date to 16 May? I think o is today (I have a headache & feel bloated), but I'll wait until a few days after AF is late to test.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c386 View Post
    @PattyRabbit how exciting xxx any symptoms?

Thanks for everyone's positive thoughts xxx

I'm feeling extremely dizzy today and quite nauseas. That head cold feeling is back.

I don't have the AF style headache. But I can't help but feel this is what my symptoms are.

I think I may just test tomorrow

Editted to say: just went to the toot I have creamy cm.... Don't know what that is
    How long are your normal cycles?

Today was meant to be my 0 day, nothing, I'm clockwork. Only a little bit of cm enough to cover a 5 cent piece over the whole of the last 2 days.

I knoe my hormones are changing I'm really wanting another child, I have been bawling eye out of silly things. Funny I know, it's funny for me doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im getting so frustrated!! my charts said i should've ovulated 2 days ago, but I haven't had a positive OPK yet, my CM is semi fertile (not much there, wet, semi-stretchy and opaque), my cervix is low, soft and open?? like??? grrrr body what are u doing!!! im starting to think i'll never O today is CD16

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    im getting so frustrated!! my charts said i should've ovulated 2 days ago, but I haven't had a positive OPK yet, my CM is semi fertile (not much there, wet, semi-stretchy and opaque), my cervix is low, soft and open?? like??? grrrr body what are u doing!!! im starting to think i'll never O today is CD16
    I'm cd29 & I think o will be today (lowest temp this morning). Sometimes we just o late. Just keep dtd for a few more days & you'll be fine!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks, it's our first cycle TTC so maybe i'm just worrying for no reason. My GP suspected I had PCOS since my period stopped but it returned when i went back on my anti-depressants so I think it was actually anxiety related. I can't get that out of my head though. What if I'm not ovulating at all? I have 2 bubs already so I really shouldn't be going there yet at all but ugh! you know how it is! I've also stuffed up temping and I'm not sure if its too late in my cycle to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did the test and got a BFN, the line could not be anymore clearer.
    I was so convinced I was,,, looks like it's just AF or maybe a virus as well.
    I'm so devastated.
    There is still a chance I am I know as I could have tested too early but I'm doubtful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c386 View Post
    Just did the test and got a BFN, the line could not be anymore clearer.
    I was so convinced I was,,, looks like it's just AF or maybe a virus as well.
    I'm so devastated.
    There is still a chance I am I know as I could have tested too early but I'm doubtful.
    *hugs* keeping my fingers crossed for you, hopefully it was a false neg!