Closed Thread
Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lolamc oh maybe I will do it tomorrow. I'm scared however if it's a BFN I will just be disheartened, BUT as you said it could still be a BFP in a week or so when I was originally going to test. So there would still be hope.

I know my DH and I haven't been trying for long but you still feel so upset seeing that BFN.
    @simba6 good luck on your TTC journey xxxxx positive thoughts your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398721384.259292.jpg

OMG!!!! The ferns appeared again today okay I think it's nearly time to throw this thing in the bin.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c386 View Post
    @Lolamc oh maybe I will do it tomorrow. I'm scared however if it's a BFN I will just be disheartened, BUT as you said it could still be a BFP in a week or so when I was originally going to test. So there would still be hope.

I know my DH and I haven't been trying for long but you still feel so upset seeing that BFN.
    @simba6 good luck on your TTC journey xxxxx positive thoughts your way
    Aww I know how you feel. It took me a year to conceive dd and the first bfn was as bad as the 11th! More used to it this time around.

Do what feels right for you. If a bfn would get you down and cause more uncertainty maybe wait. But if the urge to POAS is making you stressed, then do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Cirly and c386 - hope we get to kick off May with a couple of beautiful BFPs!

Thanks for the advice on the CD2 BT too ladies, got full flow today so will head off tomorrow morning. Have also booked in for my pelvic ultrasound next week. In two minds about whether I'd rather find out something is wrong or to have nothing wrong and having to just keep at it - in some ways it would be nice if something was found that we could then try and address but at the same time I'm nervous about something being really wrong. I suppose it's better to know now rather than later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, only 2 days to May testing starts, it looks promising with a few of you already having some symptoms! Good luck @curlybird and @386!

I still haven't got my o confirmed by ff.... Another little rise today, and neg opk. I am fairly sure I did o on Saturday and until proven otherwise I am guessing I am 3dpo. Also, feeling extremely bloated atm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, mind if I join you? I'm in my third month of TTC our 1st child and due to test on May the 1st. Would be great to share the waiting agony with others

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyRabbit View Post
    Hi All, mind if I join you? I'm in my third month of TTC our 1st child and due to test on May the 1st. Would be great to share the waiting agony with others
    Welcome and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PattyRabbit how exciting xxx any symptoms?

Thanks for everyone's positive thoughts xxx

I'm feeling extremely dizzy today and quite nauseas. That head cold feeling is back.

I don't have the AF style headache. But I can't help but feel this is what my symptoms are.

I think I may just test tomorrow

Editted to say: just went to the toot I have creamy cm.... Don't know what that is
    Last edited by c386; 29-04-2014 at 15:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyRabbit View Post
    Welcome and good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

PattyRabbit  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok crosshairs appeared today.. 3dpo. Right. Is it too early to test? Dammit lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (29-04-2014),Funchu  (29-04-2014),MrsTugs  (29-04-2014)