Closed Thread
Page 28 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Root canal today. Pretty sure this will kill my slim chances for May. Hurry up June!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'll be joining you ladies - had a temperature drop over the weekend a started spotting today. @elswyth would you mind popping me down as unsure for the moment, my o has been all over the place so not really sure when I'm going to be testing.

So I have to get a BT done on day 2 of my cycle but because I'm only just spotting today I'm not sure whether I should get it done tomorrow or wait until there is a bit more 'flow' lol. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shoequeen82 - CD1 is the first day of full flow. So probably get your BT the day after.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

shoequeen82  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellefire, your little girl is lucky to bring some yummy cup cakes to school!

I really hope you and you family get another birthday to celebrate soon!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    cd1 today. I'm planning on getting my GP to order cd21 tests to make sure I'm ovulating on clomid. My useless gyno thus far has simply been a script writer and done the lap (which he did a horrible job on). All cycles has been unmonitored. Given there is no much ttc left in us (I'm considering only another 3 cycles including this one) we are throwing everything at it. I'm 95% sure I am, but one chemical pg in 7 cycles of clomid is not good odds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @c386, @jasminecook85, @shoequeen82 & @GothicBeeza I have added and updated you as appropriate!

@Shrillian hope you had a good day of errands and fx you can get some AWAKE time in with your man! Hahaha.

Today my OPK is as blank as pure white snow so I must have ovulated some time in the past few days. I was extremely emotional on Saturday so I am thinking that was a definite symptom.

If I did O, it was probably on the 26th and I am 2DPO. Which works for me — we BDed all over the goddamn joint so I am well covered! And now I can take a rest from all the incessant sexiness THANK THE LORD

@delirium sounds like a good move to get your GP to test you instead — any possibility of getting a referral to a different gyno? Especially if you CBF doing any more than three more cycle. It would be really great if you could get someone more helpful since your gyno sounds like an a$$!

@theoneandonlyem that is such a great result with acupuncture! I am fascinated by the fact that acupuncture does seem to be so effective. I’m the same as you @c386 — I will definitely try it if we hit 6 months with no result this time.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza  (28-04-2014),shoequeen82  (29-04-2014),Shrillian  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I just got pos opk I think. Have root canal in an hour. Do you think I need to bd tonight or would tomorrow be enough? Bd'd last night already. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398662340.817915.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Think I'll be joining you ladies - had a temperature drop over the weekend a started spotting today. @elswyth would you mind popping me down as unsure for the moment, my o has been all over the place so not really sure when I'm going to be testing.

So I have to get a BT done on day 2 of my cycle but because I'm only just spotting today I'm not sure whether I should get it done tomorrow or wait until there is a bit more 'flow' lol. Thoughts?
    You need to wait until you get full red flow before 2pm, that will be cd1. If your flow starts in the evening then cd1 isn't until tmrw. Then obviously you will go in the day AFTER that :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

shoequeen82  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Ok I just got pos opk I think. Have root canal in an hour. Do you think I need to bd tonight or would tomorrow be enough? Bd'd last night already. Attachment 53566
    Yesterday and tmrw will ensure you're covering all bases.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Lolamc  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies still feeling so dizzy and headachy and not to mention tired. I'm praying it's not AF!
    I want to test sooner hahah this waiting is excruciating.
    Feel tingling in my lower abdomen too.
    Raaaaa this is torturous, time goes so slow when you are waiting.