Closed Thread
Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    My cycles were always between 23-29 days but then last cycle out of the blue I got a 33 day cycle so that pushes my range out quite a bit!!
    Still learning about my body 9 months into ttc lol 8-/
    And in those last 2weeks of your period when your hormones start changing every sympton you get you think ooohh my boobs feel bigger then what they usually do at this stage must be pregnant..nope its just as big as they normally get you are just hopeful thinking haha..us girls a crazy when it comes to our emotions and ttc!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Awesome! Did you manage to squeeze some in? Hope you've been getting busy over there!

I actually don't know! Waaah.

Normally I notice O pains but I haven't had them yet. I also haven't been checking my CM either so I feel a bit stupid now. I am now officially the proof you need not to OPK.. I went a bit mad on them yesterday and they were all over the place. So I had best assume O is still to come. Which sucks because I feel SO tired today and the idea of having to BD again makes me feel like this:

Sorry to hear that jasmine, but welcome! Do you have a testing date in mind? I will add you to our list.
    Yea the 26th may put me down for pleassseeee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Through a fs. He is really good. I went through a couple of gps before I seen him . they were trying to say I had pcos but I knew I didnt cos pcos has high count of estrogen and my count was really low it was in the menopausal stage so I seen my fs and he talked me through all my hormones and explained exactly what my counts were on my blood tests and what they all meant so im pretty happy with him.i just have low estrogen so gave me clomid and have to get my hubby checked out too otherwise could all be a waste of time.he wasnt too concerned about me not having babies.he said if this doesnt work I might have a blocked tube but seems to think ill be alright. But if it doesnt work after 3 cycles then I think I will try this acupuncture method.

That sounds really good! Good luck with the SA!

We've been TTC #1 for around two years now. First 9 months was "let's see how it goes" and then an FS from May last year. Just switched to a different FS this month and feeling much more positive about it. Did three cycles of OI last year and just started another round of three cycles now. Will probably head to IVF if this round doesn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please put me down for the 12th as there is a slight chance for May

Thanks
    Reviews
    So no ferns this morning yay!!! So looks like I had 4 fertile days not feeling overly positive for some reason. DH bought me some beautiful French lingerie yesterday feeling very spoilt 👙 I think he's making the most of the situation hehe.... What's everyone got planned this week?
    Bring on May I say if AF arrives on time I'll get another test in May. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up at an ungodly hour to go for my BT. Went to sleep quite late last night, so struggling a bit. But I'm up and I'm (ever so slightly) awake!

Took today off work to spend the day with DH (today is his Sunday), but then realised it's a business day and I can get all those little things I can't get done as some places aren't open on weekends (or for long enough). So off to Medicare, Medibank, the bank and Passport office for me today to finally change my name with them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, FF still hasn't determined I O'd this month. I had pos opk for 3 days last week, which have now gone back to negatives but I haven't got a great temp rise to confirm that O actually happened.
    What do you ladies think of my chart? Did I O?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398636439.203617.jpg

Anyways, I won't be testing on the 2 May as I initially put down. I'll change it to the 12 May, hoping I did O last week. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Hi ladies, FF still hasn't determined I O'd this month. I had pos opk for 3 days last week, which have now gone back to negatives but I haven't got a great temp rise to confirm that O actually happened.
    What do you ladies think of my chart? Did I O?

Attachment 53550

Anyways, I won't be testing on the 2 May as I initially put down. I'll change it to the 12 May, hoping I did O last week. Fx
    It looks like o could have been last night or happening right now (slow temp rise). Hopefully you get a good rise tomorrow.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It looks like o could have been last night or happening right now (slow temp rise). Hopefully you get a good rise tomorrow.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Yes, hopefully. Also realised if I O'd on Saturday which I think I did then I still have one day to go for crosshairs. It's generally much more of a clear mark in temp for me. But O is is generally much earlier then this too. Guess it's just a weird cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I think it was some time in the last 2-3 days. I'm sure you'll get your slow rise to speed up tmrw :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (28-04-2014)