Closed Thread
Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Those who have irregular period, have you tried acupuncture I've heard from friends first up it helped them get pregnant and fix there periods. Its worth a try, just can be exp. I get Chinese cupping/ massage every 2 weeks this year and some of the stories I hear how it helped some women is amazing.
    This is why I started acupuncture. In the first month she got me to a 28day cycle (had been 23-26 days prior to that). This month it looks like I'm ovulating earlier too, which should mean an almost normal length luteal phase - more chance for a bfp. She's so hopeful that she had changed the herbs I'm on to something that's safe to take while pregnant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

shabbychook  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't thought about acupuncture. But definitely will if it gets up to 6 months of ttc (hoping I am pregnant as we speak though )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @elswyth - I caved and did an OPK a couple of hours back. Half strength line, so thinking I might have a textbook CD14 O. Didn't get to DTD last night as we had an unexpected overnight guest, but will try for tonight and Monday morning with luck.
    Awesome! Did you manage to squeeze some in? Hope you've been getting busy over there!

@elswyth - do you feel like you O'd? if you missed it, i agree that you should be covered. Fx!
    I actually don't know! Waaah.

Normally I notice O pains but I haven't had them yet. I also haven't been checking my CM either so I feel a bit stupid now. I am now officially the proof you need not to OPK.. I went a bit mad on them yesterday and they were all over the place. So I had best assume O is still to come. Which sucks because I feel SO tired today and the idea of having to BD again makes me feel like this:

Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Well I think im gonna be a may threader now. Just tested this morning 30days of my cycle and it was a negative! Sucks! And I dont even know when I get my periods because they always been different. I was suppose to get a blood test last week.but couldnt get in anywhere because it was easter! I have low estrogen so im on clomid so the blood test was suppose to show if I ovulated or not. So yea things are not feeling so good anymore.i will try not to be so negative but its hard not to when youve been trying for a year with no luck and all your friends and family have babies so easily.
    Sorry to hear that jasmine, but welcome! Do you have a testing date in mind? I will add you to our list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    This is why I started acupuncture. In the first month she got me to a 28day cycle (had been 23-26 days prior to that). This month it looks like I'm ovulating earlier too, which should mean an almost normal length luteal phase - more chance for a bfp. She's so hopeful that she had changed the herbs I'm on to something that's safe to take while pregnant.
    Whoo Hoo Thats a big change

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elswyth ill change my testing date to 11th may! Symbolic being mumma's day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @elswyth - nope. He fell asleep around three hours before I even went to bed! Hoping today. Sigh.

Ha ha ha! You'll be fine! Go on - DTD again, at least once, otherwise you'll end up kicking yourself if O really is now. How did the OPKs look today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Those who have irregular period, have you tried acupuncture I've heard from friends first up it helped them get pregnant and fix there periods. Its worth a try, just can be exp. I get Chinese cupping/ massage every 2 weeks this year and some of the stories I hear how it helped some women is amazing.
    No I havent but I will if this clomid doesn't work in the next 3 months . thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I know how you feel. We've just hit 18 months of proper ttc (we were ntnp for 15 months before that). I have irregular cycles too, have been tested for everything & apparently have no ussues. DH is also fine. I chart BBT. It's the only way for me to tell what's going on each cycle (otherwise AF could just arrive with no warning - although she normally brings cramps with her). For instance, I'm on cd 26 & no o yet. The latest I've ever had o in the last 18 months is cd 31, so I'm hoping I don't break that record this cycle!!! My testing date will be anywhere from 10 May (if I o today) to 15 May (if I o on cd 31). It makes it difficult for me to figure out when I'll get to start IVF. I might ask the FS if I should use the bc pill for my next cycle so I know when I can start in June.

Lol. Mine is in my top drawer. I got it my first cycle (it was next to the BBT thermometers), used it for about the first 3 weeks, saw nothing & gave up. I had so much trouble getting the saliva on there. Plus, I found the whole idea a bit disgusting (since you have to do it before you've eaten, drank or cleaned your teeth - ewwww).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Jeez..its really cra*py that people like yourself that really want a baby have so much badluck and yet there are women in this world they dont even want kids and they accidentally have them.so unfair.

I havent done the temperature readings yet for ovulation purely cos im too lazely ro go buy a thermometer but I probably will for this cycle. I check my cervical fluid though all the time and write everyday in my calender what its doing been doing it for over 6months now. Hopefully next cycle I will see a pattern now that im on clomid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saliva tests - bought one once and, like @MrsTugs, used it twice and threw it in some cupboard.

EPO - never used it before. What are the benefits?

@jasminecook85 - I've got highly irregular periods as well (AF every 2-3 months). Just tried acupuncture to hep me out and got AF within 6 weeks of the previous round! (That impressed me). I'm using Letrozole for my Ovulation Induction as my FS doesn't think I ovulate on even my AF cycles. Are you doing clomid through an FS or GP?
    Through a fs. He is really good. I went through a couple of gps before I seen him . they were trying to say I had pcos but I knew I didnt cos pcos has high count of estrogen and my count was really low it was in the menopausal stage so I seen my fs and he talked me through all my hormones and explained exactly what my counts were on my blood tests and what they all meant so im pretty happy with him.i just have low estrogen so gave me clomid and have to get my hubby checked out too otherwise could all be a waste of time.he wasnt too concerned about me not having babies.he said if this doesnt work I might have a blocked tube but seems to think ill be alright. But if it doesnt work after 3 cycles then I think I will try this acupuncture method.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. My cycles are between 29 and 38 days. I'm cycle day 35 today, did a frer yesterday ( not fmu) and it was negative. I've had AF like niggles for the past two days but she's not here.
    Its so frustrating isnt it! Hopefully you dont get your periods and it was just too early to test