Closed Thread
Page 25 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I'm wondering if any of you have tried using Evening Primrose Oil to increase your quantity and quality of CM and what your experiences of it have been??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used the saliva opk once and threw it in the cupboard. Too hard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Wasn't a fan of the maybebaby I would get pebbles, the ferning, then transitional one after the other, all before I ate or drank. I find opk's much more reliable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used it for my ivf. I love it. (EPO)
    I've had so much ewcm! If it doesn't do that, it'll at least improve your skin.
    Can't hurt!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Well I think im gonna be a may threader now. Just tested this morning 30days of my cycle and it was a negative! Sucks! And I dont even know when I get my periods because they always been different. I was suppose to get a blood test last week.but couldnt get in anywhere because it was easter! I have low estrogen so im on clomid so the blood test was suppose to show if I ovulated or not. So yea things are not feeling so good anymore.i will try not to be so negative but its hard not to when youve been trying for a year with no luck and all your friends and family have babies so easily.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know how you feel. We've just hit 18 months of proper ttc (we were ntnp for 15 months before that). I have irregular cycles too, have been tested for everything & apparently have no ussues. DH is also fine. I chart BBT. It's the only way for me to tell what's going on each cycle (otherwise AF could just arrive with no warning - although she normally brings cramps with her). For instance, I'm on cd 26 & no o yet. The latest I've ever had o in the last 18 months is cd 31, so I'm hoping I don't break that record this cycle!!! My testing date will be anywhere from 10 May (if I o today) to 15 May (if I o on cd 31). It makes it difficult for me to figure out when I'll get to start IVF. I might ask the FS if I should use the bc pill for my next cycle so I know when I can start in June.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I used the saliva opk once and threw it in the cupboard. Too hard.
    Lol. Mine is in my top drawer. I got it my first cycle (it was next to the BBT thermometers), used it for about the first 3 weeks, saw nothing & gave up. I had so much trouble getting the saliva on there. Plus, I found the whole idea a bit disgusting (since you have to do it before you've eaten, drank or cleaned your teeth - ewwww).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saliva tests - bought one once and, like @MrsTugs, used it twice and threw it in some cupboard.

EPO - never used it before. What are the benefits?

@jasminecook85 - I've got highly irregular periods as well (AF every 2-3 months). Just tried acupuncture to hep me out and got AF within 6 weeks of the previous round! (That impressed me). I'm using Letrozole for my Ovulation Induction as my FS doesn't think I ovulate on even my AF cycles. Are you doing clomid through an FS or GP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Well I think im gonna be a may threader now. Just tested this morning 30days of my cycle and it was a negative! Sucks! And I dont even know when I get my periods because they always been different. I was suppose to get a blood test last week.but couldnt get in anywhere because it was easter! I have low estrogen so im on clomid so the blood test was suppose to show if I ovulated or not. So yea things are not feeling so good anymore.i will try not to be so negative but its hard not to when youve been trying for a year with no luck and all your friends and family have babies so easily.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know exactly how you feel. My cycles are between 29 and 38 days. I'm cycle day 35 today, did a frer yesterday ( not fmu) and it was negative. I've had AF like niggles for the past two days but she's not here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cycles were always between 23-29 days but then last cycle out of the blue I got a 33 day cycle so that pushes my range out quite a bit!!
    Still learning about my body 9 months into ttc lol 8-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been using evening primrose oil caps for about 3-4 months and I must admit I haven't really noticed a difference in CM. I've also been a bit slack with it since starting on the stuff given to me by the acupuncturist. I've never really noticed much CM or changes in the CM but I keep taking it when I remember as i could only buy a big tub of it and I'm trying to get through it lol. If I get a bfp before I finish it I know I can use it to try and induce labour down the track!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those who have irregular period, have you tried acupuncture I've heard from friends first up it helped them get pregnant and fix there periods. Its worth a try, just can be exp. I get Chinese cupping/ massage every 2 weeks this year and some of the stories I hear how it helped some women is amazing.