Closed Thread
Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    @Oliveaux that’s exciting that you’re already getting some movement on the OPKs! So did you stop taking the antidepressants specifically to TTC? Hope you manage to squeeze some BD in with DP this weekend then!

@Tammy25 good luck with the wait! What day do you usually O? I think it’s definitely common to O a bit later but the luteal phase needs to be at least 12 days for conception to succeed I think. But if you O’d late then AF is probably due late, maybe this one is a 30 day cycle for you?

And no plans for the long weekend except reading.. what about you? x

I actually got a surprise impending positive on an OPK this morning, I got a faint line yesterday and the day before, today it’s really dark! I was shocked, wasn’t expecting it for another few days, but I guess it is actually right on time, if not perhaps a day early. I guess maybe I’ll O on Sunday or Monday rather than Tuesday which was my prediction.

Attachment 53408

That would also explain why I didn’t get a positive OPK last month, I must have started way too late. I think I did the first one on CD13 which was probably after the surge. That’s a relief too because my cycle was 26 days last month and I was worried that my luteal phase too short. But I think the follicular phase is shorter than I realised.

DH has gone out to see some friends so now I am dying for him to get back so we can DTD! hahaha.
    Haha what day do I usually O? Hmmm no idea. My last 2 pregs I fell pg straight away so no charting needed, fx this preg is the same... Third time lucky
    Just relaxing today in the garden the sun is out so it's beautiful x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Put me down for a test on the 13th May, fingers crossed, hopefully loosing my panties this week has worked lol

Sprinkling everyone with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    Can you put me down for the 2nd of May... I can give DH the best 30th birthday present.
    Ha ha my hubby got me pregnant with our first on his 30th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Got a question for you. I'm on CD 11 now. I still have neg opks and usually dont o until cd14 or cd 15. The issue is that but between travelling and a bad headcold we haven't managed to bd yet this cycle. Do you think this would negatively effect sperm quality or if we start now would I have time to do anything about it? I know I'm probably out but clutching at straws!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    Hey can you please take me off the list this month, it's not gonna happen dp isn't interested in bd at all due to the stress of being out of work for so long. I'm going to go in blind next cycle then go on the pill to reduce my endo until dp gets a job and gets back to himself. which sucks because my opk is positive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry Rainbow. FX for a job and a bfp soon. It must be very frustrating.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolamc,
    You could always try every could of days, it wouldn't hurt.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Ugh, I hate when that happens!!! (PS - I love CSI. I have no idea why, but I do. But it's also made me completely petrified of home invasions!!!)

We're okay now.

Went out for massages tonight and having a nice dinner out. Figure my levels are all baseline, so out for sushi, sashimi and korean bbq. Mmm... Might as well get it in now, just in case!

I told him about my results and that I was concerned about missing O and that we should DTD every second night and he seemed amenable. Let's see when it comes to crunch time though!!
    I normally like CSI but the ghostly stuff freaks me out lol. Hope you had a nice dinner out! We can't afford to go out atm but kinda hoping that the steak for tea hasn't defrosted so I can send hubby for Thai takeaway, or at the very least Noodle Box haha. I hope you manage to dtd second daily. I'm still trying to get DH to come to bed with me. Hasn't helped that I've been working the last few days and am absolutely shattered. Everything aches. Maybe I can ask DH for a massage. Only thing is he'll want one back and I'm not prepared to give one lol. Plus I think I'll need to unplug his computer. He's started playing minecraft at night with his best mate. Far out that's annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Hey Ladies,

Got a question for you. I'm on CD 11 now. I still have neg opks and usually dont o until cd14 or cd 15. The issue is that but between travelling and a bad headcold we haven't managed to bd yet this cycle. Do you think this would negatively effect sperm quality or if we start now would I have time to do anything about it? I know I'm probably out but clutching at straws!
    I would say start now and try to dtd second daily. Sperm can live for up to 5 days so you'd be in with a chance at least. If you're worried about missing O you could even try every day and a half (ie in the morning, then the next night, then the morning 2 days later etc) to cover all bases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the lovely concern re: my bleeding. Was awful but meds were wonderful and cleared it up quickly.

Might still be in for a chance as dh and I dtd last night with no protection (despite the advice, can't help it, still want to try!) Was cd13. No idea will I'll O though.

Thinking of you all!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Midwiferly For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I normally like CSI but the ghostly stuff freaks me out lol. Hope you had a nice dinner out! We can't afford to go out atm but kinda hoping that the steak for tea hasn't defrosted so I can send hubby for Thai takeaway, or at the very least Noodle Box haha. I hope you manage to dtd second daily. I'm still trying to get DH to come to bed with me. Hasn't helped that I've been working the last few days and am absolutely shattered. Everything aches. Maybe I can ask DH for a massage. Only thing is he'll want one back and I'm not prepared to give one lol. Plus I think I'll need to unplug his computer. He's started playing minecraft at night with his best mate. Far out that's annoying!
    We'll see tonight if I can wrangle him into DTD. He's finishing late tonight, so it will be interesting to see if he'll be in the mood or not. Hope you get your no strings attached massage! We were flat broke before payday this week, so have splurged a bit on ourselves. Will probably end up poor before next pay if we keep going this way!