Closed Thread
Page 17 of 109 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've done it! (What have I gotten myself in for??)

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=520328

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-04-2014),M'LadyEm  (24-04-2014),MamaL  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never done this before but there needs to be some light fun in it, may make thewhole process a little less lonely!!

Still waiting on O so giving myself a few more days then what my tracker says - lets do the 11th!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bring on the 2nd of May!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All updated ladies!

Haha thanks @jasminecook85! And good luck for April.. hopefully we DON’T see you in this thread

@Tammy25 yaaaaaaaaay ferning!! Exciting!! Get thee to thy bed for some baby dancing

Yay @Shrillian! Running a thread = way easier than I thought. It’s heaps of fun, you’ll love it!! How are you going on the BD quest? DH and I have dutifully done every second day, Tuesday and Today. Will go daily over the weekend, hopefully I don't tire him out

Welcome welcome welcome to @happy444 and @Oliveaux. Get ready to have a baby!

@curlybird tell me about it. You only have to wait a little longer! I have so long to wait.. I am already dyyyyiiiinnnnnng, hahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yay @Shrillian! Running a thread = way easier than I thought. It’s heaps of fun, you’ll love it!! How are you going on the BD quest? DH and I have dutifully done every second day, Tuesday and Today. Will go daily over the weekend, hopefully I don't tire him out
    Not off to a great start. Went to initiate last night and ended up having a fight due to the way he said what he said in response to me. I called him a jerk, he came back and apologised. We managed to DTD, but neither of us were thaaaat into it by then.

Anyway, had a BT today (morning after last round of pills) and just got my results - all baseline for now, so just playing the waiting game for my levels to rise. Follow up BT on Monday morning to see if there's a rise, so probably O in the next week sometime.

CD9 today, so assuming textbook O on CD14, that will be Tuesday. Might try to DTD every second day just in case O does turn out to be the day after the BT - don't want to miss it!

Just hoping stupid DH does his part in all this!!! (Sorry, I'm evidently still kind of cranky at him!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @MrsTugs - May hasn't even started as yet! Ha ha ha! I'm happy to initiate a thread, though! I've been wanting to start one!
    Haha yeah I'm getting a bit ahead of myself huh :-P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Haha yeah I'm getting a bit ahead of myself huh :-P
    No... Just, understandably, eager to have the next three months go by quickly!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Currently getting some cramping 2-3 days past ovulation... please be the good kind of cramps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So I had acupuncture this arvo. Looking at my temp chart she thinks I'm going to ovulate early this month (currently CD13) which would hopefully mean a proper length LP provided I continue with the 28 day cycle she managed to get me last month. I have also been put into liquid herbs rather than the tablets because she thinks there's a chance for us this month (woo), but we will just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    So I had acupuncture this arvo. Looking at my temp chart she thinks I'm going to ovulate early this month (currently CD13) which would hopefully mean a proper length LP provided I continue with the 28 day cycle she managed to get me last month. I have also been put into liquid herbs rather than the tablets because she thinks there's a chance for us this month (woo), but we will just have to wait and see.
    Fx!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."