Closed Thread
Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    O seems to be around the corner which is odd...I'm usually 30 days with a 13 day lp....but my send day of testing on my fertility monitor gave me a high fertility....im on cd11 with my second day of high fertility...odd. gonna try bd tomorrow fx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had a sharp pain for around ten seconds on my right today. That can't mean anything, since I'm only one day into my tablets. I think I'm now going to ignore pains. Meh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Had a sharp pain for around ten seconds on my right today. That can't mean anything, since I'm only one day into my tablets. I think I'm now going to ignore pains. Meh.
    I had that about 4 times last cycle (April) and totally got my hopes up, but it was nothing. I'm starting to feel like an old house, that I should just learn to ignore all the old creaks!

So thrilled things are moving with your FS. It must feel good knowing that something is happening!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    I had that about 4 times last cycle (April) and totally got my hopes up, but it was nothing. I'm starting to feel like an old house, that I should just learn to ignore all the old creaks!

So thrilled things are moving with your FS. It must feel good knowing that something is happening!
    Ha ha ha! I'm going to have to use that line - it's perfect!

Thanks, hun. Gosh, this wait is interminable already and I'm only on CD5!

But, yes. Nice to know that I'm looking at a "proper" cycle, where I actually ovulate and therefore have a chance... as opposed to flying blind and "hoping" things have happened without any certainty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ladies my bday weekend has been amazing so far. Lots of BDing but also lots of drinking so here's hoping it doesn't ruin our chances this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 on a high reading on my clear blue monitor....no fertile cm...hmmmm I'm just going to try be every second day and see what happens. My body obviously has something else in mind this month.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    We have been so busy that we haven't even had a bd session and I'm on cd10, it my fertile Window next week aswel as O so I better get cracking. Dp spend $900 behind my back so he's trying to be all nice so hopefully he gives it up all week lol.
    Ha ha ha, that’s good then! You’ve got him in your pocket. Perfect
    @Midwiferly sorry to hear!! That sucks, all that heavy bleeding must have taken it out of you too. Rest up well and hope to see you back on the TTC wagon soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Happy Easter Ladies!
    Well I'm currently CD14 and about an hour ago I had a bit of spotting when I went to the bathroom I'm hoping this was an implantation bleed I never got it with my other 2 pg's what do you girls think? Also very light headed for 2 days so something is def up. Hope everyone has had a fabulous Easter Day x
    Oooh, how exciting! I hope it’s a sign!!

Quote Originally Posted by c386 View Post
    Ah ladies my bday weekend has been amazing so far. Lots of BDing but also lots of drinking so here's hoping it doesn't ruin our chances this month.
    Good to hear!! I doubt it will be a hindrance, people have definitely gotten pregnant on some pretty big nights out before, so you can probably do your worst

I think I’m on my last day of AF today, just a bit of spotting. CD6 so I am thinking BD every second day from tomorrow, then every day over the weekend next week. God I hope this is the month for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    I think I’m on my last day of AF today, just a bit of spotting. CD6 so I am thinking BD every second day from tomorrow, then every day over the weekend next week. God I hope this is the month for all of us!!
    We're in sync! I'm CD6 and have had just little bits of spotting since yesterday, so going to try every second day from tomorrow as well. Yippee! (I'm horny!!!)

Only on day three of tablets (taking round three tonight), so still two more days of pills and then a BT on Thursday morning to see how I'm going.

I'm getting that overly positive feeling again, so need to reign it in a little bit. But it's nice feeling so positive. Hopefully it transpires to a BFP!

Here's hoping your May thread is the winner for our BFPs and resulting January bubs! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please move from the 1st to the 22nd? AF just arrived 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last night i had very sharp pains on both sides and i did an opk test this morning and got a nice solid line.

In the past i haven't had such painful ovulation pains and definitely not on both sides. Has anyone experience this before? Possible chance to have twins?

DTD 2 nights ago, but will hopefully BD again today/tonight

Can we just fast forward a few weeks!! I want to know if i am going to give DH the best 30th present ever!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (22-04-2014)