Closed Thread
Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @jenv, I was soo hopeful for you! Fx she didn't show, it's not over until af is here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Oh no @jenv, I was soo hopeful for you! Fx she didn't show, it's not over until af is here.
    **doesn't, not didn't**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    How much do the flu shots cost?

I normally have no qualms about a wine/beer or two in the evenings, but going to try to abstain during this cycle. Especially since there are meds involved - and double the dosage of the previous times, at that!

When are you due to O? You can help motivate me on my dry journey!
    I am not 100% sure but I am assuming I will O around the 29th or 30th on CD14 or 15, you hoping for the same?

Good idea with the meds etc to have a dry cycle! I will definitely help with encouragement. I usually have a glass of red at dinner, will stop on Friday this week.

Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Wondering if i can join you for may, had temp drop this morning so AF is definitely on her way here.....

Currently 30 Day cycle so thinking ill test on 22 May
    It ain't over until AF arrives! But I have added you anyway of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have been so busy that we haven't even had a bd session and I'm on cd10, it my fertile Window next week aswel as O so I better get cracking. Dp spend $900 behind my back so he's trying to be all nice so hopefully he gives it up all week lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Shrillian I get mine for free at work (and all my other immunisations/boosters. Hooray for working in healthcare!) I believe people considered "at risk" get them for free - ie elderly, immunocompromised people, pregnant women and possibly kids. Talk to your GP.

I'm a bit slow keeping up at the moment, hooray for night shift. I'm currently cd8 and yet to bd this cycle. Between my nights and DH working late it just hasn't happened. In saying that, I have 4 days off and DH has the whole week off (he foresaw the potential for a very long weekend with Easter/Anzac Day and took advantage) so hopefully something good comes of it. Seeing the acu again on Thursday. She wanted to see me between CD10-12 so I'm hoping this month it's to try and bring ovulation forward. I know we're not supposed to bd at the moment, but I think we probably still will. Haven't been able to book in for GP yet due to work/public holidays. For those of you who have had blood tests from the GP to test hormone levels etc, at what stage in your cycle were you tested? Pre ovulation, post ovulation? I think it's too late to try and do it this month so if no bfp then will try and get in Early next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    @Shrillian I get mine for free at work (and all my other immunisations/boosters. Hooray for working in healthcare!) I believe people considered "at risk" get them for free - ie elderly, immunocompromised people, pregnant women and possibly kids. Talk to your GP.

I'm a bit slow keeping up at the moment, hooray for night shift. I'm currently cd8 and yet to bd this cycle. Between my nights and DH working late it just hasn't happened. In saying that, I have 4 days off and DH has the whole week off (he foresaw the potential for a very long weekend with Easter/Anzac Day and took advantage) so hopefully something good comes of it. Seeing the acu again on Thursday. She wanted to see me between CD10-12 so I'm hoping this month it's to try and bring ovulation forward. I know we're not supposed to bd at the moment, but I think we probably still will. Haven't been able to book in for GP yet due to work/public holidays. For those of you who have had blood tests from the GP to test hormone levels etc, at what stage in your cycle were you tested? Pre ovulation, post ovulation? I think it's too late to try and do it this month so if no bfp then will try and get in Early next cycle.
    Thanks. I may just wait till I'm UTD to do it. No point now, I think.

I get cycle monitoring as part of my OI, but have never done it through a GP. I get a BT to check my levels are all baseline, take the drugs for 5 days, get a BT on the 6th day to check levels are rising and then BTs are sporadic, depending on my progression. Then, a dildo cam scan to check size of follie(s) and then another BT to confirm O has happened. Then the TWW. Then a BT to check for HCG.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well and enjoying your easter weekend.

Just letting you know that I won't be joining you this month. Just back from hospy after 7 days of heavy bleeding and clotting post iud removal. Was soaking pads every 1-2 hours all week. Was terribly yuck!!

Have meds now to stop bleeding and ob/gyny reg thinks it's best to wait for this bleeding to settle and then wait for normal AF before TTC.

So, best of luck and lots of baby dust! Hope not to see any of you in the June testing thread!

Now I'm off to fulfil Easter bunny duties. Both DDs are incredibly excited about the Easter bunny's visit. Should be a good day tomorrow watching their little faces light up.

Happy Easter and fingers crossed for you all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Midwiferly - sorry to hear about you're going through! How incredibly frustrating! Hope you're back to normal soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh midwiferly sorry you've had a rough week. Hope things normalise for you!!

Em I did every second day blood test from cd7 to cd25. Apparently that's a bit ott though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter Ladies!
    Well I'm currently CD14 and about an hour ago I had a bit of spotting when I went to the bathroom I'm hoping this was an implantation bleed I never got it with my other 2 pg's what do you girls think? Also very light headed for 2 days so something is def up. Hope everyone has had a fabulous Easter Day x