Closed Thread
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi y'all, glad to hear all the babies are well and kicking (or will be soon I imagine!) you ladies not finding out the sex are much more patient than me. I went and got an early private scan at 15 weeks to find out, ha.

I am waiting for my period and then onto the long down reg so I'm looking at a fair few weeks off an EPU yet. Plus I've been attempting to track my cycle and everything has gone very quiet so I wouldn't be surprised if AF doesn't turn up in a timely manner either. Day 29 and no sign of ovulation. Pleh.
    @babygirl7 glad to hear AF has arrived and you are getting started for you!
    @Nezz79 good luck with your scan tomorrow

Take care everyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! @babygirl7 good luck with you cycle.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must be having a crap day today. looks like I have to wait another month. Just got the call back from the clinic and have been told that they can't start me as my FS is on holidays and that he likes to look after his own patients. I don't know whether to be angry or happy. In a way we did intend on trying in august but geez after waiting for AF and now to be told I have to wait another month just sucks. Oh well back to house cleaning for me today. *sorry rant over*

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 yay on af turning up!! @Bongley I hope yours is not too far away either!!

afm nearly 12 weeks!! After going sooo slowly I feel like it's flying nor! I've my 12 weeks scan booked for Friday and can't wait to see how much it's grown! As for not finding out the gender- I'm i bit surprised at how ok I am with not knowing With dd there was no way in hell I wasn't finding out, but this time I don't feel the overwhelming need to know. This is so unlike me, I usually need to know everything Anyway , I'm already convinced its a boy- all afternoon sickness is a give away, never had any with dd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    I must be having a crap day today. looks like I have to wait another month. Just got the call back from the clinic and have been told that they can't start me as my FS is on holidays and that he likes to look after his own patients. I don't know whether to be angry or happy. In a way we did intend on trying in august but geez after waiting for AF and now to be told I have to wait another month just sucks. Oh well back to house cleaning for me today. *sorry rant over*
    That truly sux. Hopefully it will come around quickly for you and pray your next AF shows on time xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 sorry we must have posted at the same time!! But I got my first BFP after having to wait an extra month!! Hope you get the same result

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl 7 oh that is a pain in the butt, especially after waiting for AF to arrive. is that definite that you have to wait? Like @frogpossum says it will hopedully be worth the wait, but frustrating right now I know. Have a nice glass of wine tonight whilst you still can @frogpossum good luck for Friday, we had some really clear pics from that one, probably the best so far haha! @Bongley how are you going? I hope the next few weeks pass quickly, expect you'll feel better once you're actually doing something, instead of just waiting?

afm, I am meant to be going to college tonight but I have decided I am going to go home instead. I am too tired to sit in a classroom for 3 hours and I want something nice for dinner!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-07-2014),frogpossum  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum thanks hun and glad to hear you and bubs are doing well hun, bet your excited for scan on Friday

@Molros how you doing hun and yep definite that I have to wait till next AF. Just over 3wks now. It's ok though I just hope that my patience will pay off 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 as Nezz said that truly sux! @Bongley I hope Af shows up soon (or at least O). @katiana good luck for your scan tomorrow!! Let us know how you go! @Molros my scan is next Tuesday. I'll be 7w2d then and after that Ob at 9w. They seem to be doing everything a week later this time, I'm sure I had my first scan at 6+w and Ob at 8w last time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana good luck with scan tomorrow. I hope you see 1 or 2 beautiful little heartbeats xx @Bellydance not long to go til your scan, still wondering how many you'll see!?!?
    waiting for the first scan is by far the hardest part!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (23-07-2014)