Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina good luck for today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum omg thats fantastic news all that worry they put you through you must be so releived and probly exhausted from the worrying you were doing @Bellydance CONGRATULATIONS BABE , will you keep poas or wait until BT ? @Megsarama26 hope morning sickness is over for you now and things start to settle down @Molros not long now and youll see your little one again how exciting @Rice wow a boy and a girl thats such good news im so happy for you , youll get the best of both

AFM im on the verge of breaking down but im at work so gotta keep it together i thought todays BT would give me a clear yes or no but its gone from 150 up to 248 in 48 hours so once again left in limbo this nurse was negative (surprise surprise) getting really ****ed off with one nurse telling me its going good next telling me its not i just want to know good or bad so i can deal with the emotions im just exhausted from this being in limbo land i guess well see monday has anyone else has this slow rising hcg i no some women are slow to start off but this slow??? i just dont see it being normal at all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I don't know much about slower levels (sorry) but they do say they like them to double every 48-72 hours and yours have been doing that pretty much, I am sure someone else can offer better advice. They've got back to you pretty quickly today; did you go in earlier? Are you able to speak to your FS instead of the nurses and see what she says? You're booked for more intralipids on Monday aren't you?

It is awful that you have to keep waiting but its not over yet so try and focus on that. maybe your little embie is still getting nice and comfy in there...take some comfort in the fact the levels are not going down xx
    @frogpossum your levels were low to start with your dd weren't they?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I remember reading about one person on here whose levels were really low and slow to rise she was in limbo land for ages but she is now in the pregnant thread I was in and I think even further along than @Molros, Molros. There is still hope. Big hugs
    @Rice a boy and a girl is perfect
    @Molros so good you are approaching the big 20 week mark, it is such a milestone.

POAS again this morning, yep @miissalina I will probably keep going until BT next Thurs. It was a bit darker so heading in the right direction but still very early days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies.... been lutking in the background.... huge congrats to all the bfps... loooovvvveeeee the twinnies arriving thru this thread......

well there is a reason I popped in...... after agengenerous gift from an angel..... we did one more transfer of day 3 embryos....... we
    Poas.... and had bloods today........ we are officially pregnant ..... hcg in the 500 dreds!!!!!
    We are besides ourselves In excited... so we will be due early march.... unless its multiples.....
    so ladies don't loose hope.... it will happen somehow.... we had moved on from ivf and now we are pg..... angels are around us all.

babydust to all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Molros  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered how you were going. CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! That is amazing news!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

katiana  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros thanks

Just curious ladies on dex experience and bfps.... when do u change from dex to pred??? Ive been on 2mg dex since t/f..

:babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana that's so exciting! what a surprise after we all thought you were off the ivf train you come back with a pfp!! Congratualtions, that is absolutely wonderful news. If my bfp sticks we will be due month buddies
    500s is massive hcg for a first BT. Maybe there's more than one in there???

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

katiana  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina hang in there hun, your numbers are rising. I'm sorry I don't know much about the HCG levels. But will you go for another BT hun or? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun

@Bellydance glad to hear your line is getting darker. hope BT comes quickly for you hun

@katiana wonderful news hun, your angel has really blessed you. Congrats hun

AFM: DF & I have decided to move our stim cycle from august to this month. Meeting with fn on Monday and will be starting as soon as AF arrives 😀

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @katiana . I'm soooo happy for you! Did you transfer one or two? That's a pretty huge number! Maybe there will be some more twin for this thread!! @miissalina hang in there. It's going the right way. And as molros said they have to double every 48 to 72 hours.
    To everyone else. I think I'm starting to believe I'm pregnant. Strange!! Dd also asked for a baby brother last night so I said I'd see what I can do She doesn't know about the baby yet, so was taken back a bit by that!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

katiana  (04-07-2014)