Closed Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice hi hun, how are you and bubs doing? Tuesday is getting closer hun, bet you can't wait to see both bubs? Very exciting 😀 May I ask when you are due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had scan and all fantastic!! Bubs measuring 9weeks 1 day and I'm 9 weeks today. Hb 170pm. Could see head, arms and legs. Sooo happy and relieved

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum that is fantastic!! You must be so relieved. So happy for you
    @Rice I bet you can't wait to see those two little heartbeats again. Can they tell if they are fraternal or identical?

Looks like I have some good news of my own. I POAS and those two magical lines came up Still early days as I've been here twice before and haven't made it past the first trimester yet but it's a step in the right direction.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - yes, very much looking forward to Tuesday Singleton due date is 13th Feb but with twins it will be adjusted to end of Jan (have to confirm exact hospital policy when I have my first antinatal appointment)

@frogpossum - what a relief!!! Hope you can relax & enjoy the ride now Am so happy for you

@Bellydance - woohoo for two beautiful lines

We had two embyos put back so assuming they both stuck and are therefore fraternal twins (rather than one of the embyos splitting and being identical twins).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-07-2014),frogpossum  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley, im so sorry this wasnt your cycle. My fingers are still crossed that soon enough it will happen for you.

Bellydance, congrats! I know its a nervous time but im tentatively excited for you!

This thread still fills me with so much joy, I know most of us have graduated to our dig but I always come back and love seeing that nearly all of us have made it, I cant wait til the day that all of us graduate... I just know it will happen.

With all of us having different dates I hope everyone checks in from time to time with updates! And baby pics when the day comes!

Afm. 17 weeks and the sickness is gone! Touch wood hoping it stays gone. The twins are good. Twin a (boy) measures a week ahead and twin b (girl) is spot on! Looking and feeling pretty big now. Lol. And having hydro today for pelvic instability, but loving being pregnant now :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Bellydance Stick lil emby stick
    Wow @Rice how exciting for Tuesday. Do you have a gut feeling of what your having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26
    @frogpossum - cause we did PGD we know what we're having (made FS complete a little card and post it to us; DH and I went out for a nice lunch and opened card together) one pink and one blue

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance woo hoo I am so happy for you @frogpossum I am glad your scan went well....bet you can't wait for your next one now, I love having scans hehe @Rice thats awesome you get one of each @Megsarama26 I echo what you said, I come back here to check up on everyone too and everyone will graduate! @babygirl7 how are you going hun? Don't you start cycling again soon?
    AFM we have our big (20 wk) scan on Wednesday (6 more sleeps) and I wish it were tomorrow!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice congrats on one of each! What an exciting way to find out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum wonderful news hun, so glad to hear bubs is growing nicely. You must be over the moon with joy xo

@Bellydance yay hun, congrats on your two beautiful lines hun. When's BT?

@Rice that's great hun, your going to have an amazing start to the year next year hun, that's beautiful you have one of both genders xo

@Megsarama26 so glad to hear you and both bubs are doing really well hun

@Molros hope Wednesdays scan comes quick for you hun. Bet your excited xo I'm stimming in August and will be doing an antagonist cycle. Last were down regs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (03-07-2014)