Closed Thread
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley with ur longer protocol how was the egg quality u no what they say quality over quantity I only got two fertilised this cycle and it's been the best cycle so far hopefully it continues that way
    Do you no what size ur follicles r measuring I was triggered a little early this cycle for that very reason Friday pick up too soon Monday to long so I was triggered when two follicles were only 16 the rest a lot smaller so maybe they'll trigger u earlier instead of later @Molros I've banned dp from dtd I'm too scared so no chance that has caused it I just keep getting this pinching sharp pain in my uterus when it gets really bad I get the spot of watery red fluid have no idea what's going on but it needs to stop

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks @miissalina , I'll have to see what happens but having a third of the follicles doesn't feel too good at this stage! Proof is in the pudding and all that though. I had my 'best' results last cycle and that didn't amount to jack sh!t. I didn't see the size of the follicles as I was honestly so surprised that I didn't take note and couldn't get hold of the nurse in the afternoon. I will speak to them tomorrow.

I had a lot of cramping and bleeding in the first few weeks of pregnancy, it sure as hell is scary. I remember being at work and going to the loo every hour to see how much I was bleeding. So awful but it turned out fine.

you have a sticky one there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina glad to hear your numbers are going up but sorry to hear you have the worry of some bleeding. everything goes well for you.
    @Bongley I hope one of those follies is growing the egg that will become your bub.

AFM: just waiting and trying not to go insane

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum try to relax hun, I'm sure scan is going to be ok and bubs will be nice and snuggly. hope all goes well xx
    @miissalina glad to hear numbers are rising hun, I hope they keep going up for you and hope all goes well for BT on Wednesday. Hang in there hun
    @Bongley grow follies grow, hope your FN can give you some answers hun, have you had much changes this cycle or?
    @Bellydance sending you baby dust hun

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (01-07-2014),Bongley  (01-07-2014),frogpossum  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I hope ur pleasantly suprised with ur cycle
    I actually left work crying yesterday thinking it's all over had my big fat greasy dinner ready to order then when I got the call that it had gone up I was shocked not feeling overly confident but I think I'm trying not to get too excited because the let down is so hard @Bellydance it's so hard during the TWW not to go insane it's amazing we are still sane by the end of everything good luck 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (01-07-2014),Bongley  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support gals. I spoke to the nurse today who told me I was likely to EPU on friday,then she saw my ultrasound results and said it would probably be monday. Whew. The follicles were still recruits so hopefully that means I have plenty of time to get those numbers up. @babygirl7 I usually do a long down reg with synarel but this is an antagonist cycle with ganirelex/orgalutran injections. Still on the puregon though.

hang in there @Bellydance will you POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley glad your epu is on Monday, gives them a bit longer to grow

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today @miissalina xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina thinking of you today. Good luck for BT xx
    @Bongley hope those follies are racing along for Monday

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm 5dp5dt so I guess I could start POAS from now. Not sure if I will or not. I keep alternating between thinking I can't wait to and then wanting to hold off. I think I'm a bit scared of seeing a stark white test so that will keep me away from the pee sticks for a little while at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm out. My cycle was cancelled, follies just not responding. Back to the long reg which means I won't be cycling until aug/sept. Arggh. Really wanted to finish this but I did want to give it one last shot too. FRUSTRATING.
    @miissalina I hope you are ok today.