Closed Thread
Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - crossing my everything those numbers have more than doubled on Monday @Bellydance - yay for being PUPO Any special TWW tactics?
    @frongpossum - how you coping with the wait till your scan?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (29-06-2014),miissalina  (29-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance yay for being PUPO hun, hope the tww is treating you well. How are you doing?
    @miissalina hope your numbers are rising hun. Fingers crossed. How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 just waiting to get BT now part of me doesn't want to know just want to hold on to the hope of yes I'm pregnant really don't wanna feel like crap if it's not good news
    I keep getting pains in my uterus over past few days not period type pain it's kind of a pinching type pain is this normal?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I hope you get a great result today. The pinching sounds like the stretching feeling you get, which is a good sign. I have everything crossed that this is your one.

Afm just trying not to obsess about everything until scan on Thursday. All I can focus on is that bubs had a great hb and hopefully that's enough. It hasn't helped thing that my morning (more afternoon) sickness has not been as bad. But that could be because I'm resting more. I don't know, just wish I knew things would be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I am crossing everything for you today that your numbers have gone up and you have your well deserved BFP The pinching does sound very promising You know we are all thinking of you and cheering you on @frogpossum try not to worry, I didn't really get sick at all and it did stress me out as I kept thinking surely I should be feeling something! Its great you had a strong hb..when is your next scan? @Bellydance how are going in your 2WW? Sounds like you had an awesome embie, I really hope this one is your bubba @Rice when is your next scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum massive hugs to you this waiting must be aweful For you I think everything will b fine but until u get the 100% you'll still have that doubt try to relax maybe meditate lol I only say that because I started last week thought I gotta try something instead of pacing up and down the house. Did you end up getting an earlier scan can't beleive there making u wait so long
    So this morning after having more pinching in my uterus i wiped and there was a smear of light pink blood I automatically freaked out and went home from work after waiting all bloody day I called the clinic just then and was told my levels have gone from 45.5 up to 78.5 and repeat bloods Wednesday and more intralipids Friday if levels are going up she said although it didn't double it's still ok but now I'm in panic mode because I'm sure levels had to double every 48hrs and they haven't also this light pink blood is scaring me erghh when will the worry stop

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina it keeps going on the right direction!! I just entered your details in a hcg calculator and it came through as normal. I think I've attached it below

http://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum u are so amazing thank you I had no idea about the hcg calculator now this spotting needs to stop and I'll be alright

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like those numbers are going up pretty steadily @miissalina they are supposed to double every 72 hours, not 48 (so says dr google anyway)
    @frogpossum you can't win can you? Feel sick and more reassured or start feeling well and you get worried!

I had my first US today and had 4 follicles. I usually have about 12 on my first scan so needless to say I wasn't terribly impressed with my new faster protocol. Hopefully the numbers go up as the week goes on but I'm confused as to when I will have my EPU as friday seems too early and monday seems quite late (no EPUs on the weekend) and I can't get hold of someone to talk to. The anxiety has started early this time.

Good luck everyone who is left!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh more waiting, you poor thing. But they are headed the right way! have you dtd recently as that might have irritated your cervix? Bleeding/spotting is pretty common in early pregnancy. I hope Wednesday comes around quickly for you