Closed Thread
Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - omg how stressful!
    What dates are you using? According to my last period I calculated myself to be 4w4d when I had my BT but nurse said they use embryo transfer date as it's more accurate so I was actually 4w0d at the time. Any chance same thing is going on here?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @frogpossum hope and pray everything is ok with your little bean, I'd tell you not to worry but I know you will. Hope the days to the next scan goes past quickly for you. As some others have said there is always a pretty big margin of error with the growth scans, mine was about 4 or 5 days difference between different scans.

AFM I had a shocking morning. Discovered that I had left my puregon out of the fridge yesterday. So I put it back in the fridge, took a shot from my other vial and went to the hospital in the morning to get my bloods done. Then popped along to the fertility ward to tell them what had happened. The nurse told me to chuck it away and that a large vial like that was worth nearly 2K. I was just so embarrassed and shocked, I apologised and felt absolutely horrified. Plus there was a lady behind a curtain in the same ward who was doing another IVF cycle after having a loss, I overheard some of the details. She was just sobbing, it was horrible and it made me teary for hours afterwards just thinking about it..

So.....I got my BT results this arvo and was instructed to start taking the orgalutran on saturday....but I had misread the instructions as starting today! Ugh (this is a new protocol for me). So I will be a vial short next week (god knows how much this stuff is!). The nurse was good about it but after the f&ck up this morning and just generally having a ****ty few weeks with my broken arm I am feeling pretty raw and fed up of feeling tired and acting like an airhead. *sigh* Think I am at my wits end with all this and I'm not even at the difficult bit yet!

Sorry peeps, just a down day for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley FFS what a day you've had!!! This is the last one you ever have to do!!

in regards to my dates, I think if it was a natural pregnancy it would be ok, they would just assume I ovulated late. But because it's ivf it should be more accurate. I'm hoping that because they were a staff member down and under the pump that their measurement was a tad off. I know she had trouble getting a good angle and the hb was great. Long wait tho

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my bub was being measured they were all over the place and he was from IVF.......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum you poor honey having this worry. remember bubs is tiny at this stage so even a slightly off measurement could throw things out. Perhaps he/she was just on a funny angle and hard to measure? Have everything crossed for you.

AFM: transfer tomorrow. so hope it works although I am realistic enough to know it may not. just want to be pregnant again so badly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance have everything crossed that this will be the one for you. Sending you loads of

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Bellydance for today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance good luck for today xx @miissalina how are you? One more sleep!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes. All went well with transfer and one AA hatching blastie on board so now let the TWW begin

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance yay for being pupo!!! Snuggle in little embie @miissalina good luck with your blood test tomorrow, can't wait to hear your results.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014)