Closed Thread
Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies 😊 really hoping this is our sticky one had BT moved to Saturday instead of Monday I think waiting to Monday will do my head in at least I'll have a clear idea by Monday with that beig second BT rather than waiting until Wednesday for second BT

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

katiana  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice... had to pop in to wish you a huge congrats for your two heartbeats.... heres to a smooth pregnancy x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Rice  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missalina .... congrats to you hun... fx for great numbers Saturday. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - it is a tough one. Are you able to say you are interested in a contract position or being casual for a certain period (having it conveniently line up with your due date, then confirm your pregnancy once you feel safe/comfortable). If you intend on working there after bub, their 'investment' in you would not be a waste

@Nezz79 - Hope you get 2 stickies on your FET after a lovely break

@Megsarama26 - thanks, but I think I'll just lurk in the background until this all sinks in (have another scan in 2 weeks to check things are still going well - so will feel more confident then)

@miissalina - congrats on your BFP
    I know there's a long way to go yet but this is a massive hurdle & deserves a little celebration. Good work on moving BT forward - keep us posted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice. Congratulations. Twins. How overwhelming and exciting for you xxx awesome news @miissalina. BFP. Great result xxx. Just breath

im still hanging around . Old March girl here too .
    Waiting till the end of July to start a new stimm cycle

big hugs to all u lovely ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @Precious40 @katiana & @Nezz79
    @frogpossum If it was an interview they sprung on you then you definitely should keep your cards to your chest, not to mention you need to get to a safe point in your pregnancy before telling people. I think in my contract it said I had to give at least 3 months notice of maternity leave (like everyone wouldn't know by 6 months!) Getting further training and endorsement shouldn't be denied to you because you are preggers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

katiana  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from FS. She wants me to have another scan next week as embryo was showing 5 days behind on last scan!! WTF I was told heartbeat and size was spot on at the time. Completely freaked out as I no this is a big warning sign of something going wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 how are you hun? I hope the end of July comes quickly for you @miissalina I am very excited for you, are you still POAS?! @frogpossum I wouldn't tell them yet and as Bongley says most companies require 3 months later. I am sorry that you had that phone call this morning I think thats bad form that they tell you its spot on then you find out otherwise. I know its pointless me saying but TRY not to worry, is there any way you can go today or tomorrow to put your mind at rest sooner?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Molros. I think Thursday next week is the earliest they can get me in. I might give them a call and see if I can get in earlier if they have a cancelation or something. My FS is on leave and looked over my scan last night. It's sooo completely out of the blue as I asked the person doing the scan if it looked the right size and she said it looks great for the dates. I have been google mad ever since and I know it can go either way, just hope it's caught up growth wise. All this waiting is sending me insane! Not looking forward to telling dh when he gets home tonight, he is going to worry sooo much, about me and the bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I just had a thought, when we got our BFP we got a letter in the mail a few days letter from the clinic, just saying congrats, but it also said 'you are four weeks pregnant, + or - five days'. Maybe its like that with all IVF pregnancies; ours has always measured five days ahead so I always say to DF we are the +5 days, maybe you are the -5 days? Just a thought.

I hope you can get in quicker