Closed Thread
Page 82 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina yep big relief!! The harmony test is a more accurate non evasive test for Down's syndrome etc. It's a blood test (but I'm having a scan too) and costs about $550. The blood is sent to the USA and results take about 2 weeks to return. I'm having it at 10 weeks so should hopefully have the results when I do my nt scan. I'm mainly doing it because I had a really high risk result with dd. 1 in 13 from memory and had a cvs which told us she was ok. Hopefully the harmony will come back low risk so we won't need any high risk testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So glad to hear everything A-Ok @frogpossum , interesting to read about that blood test, it's fairly new isn't it? Good to know it means you won't have to do a CVS in future. We nearly did a CVS due to my idiotic GP. Anyway, that's another story.
    @Rice I have everything crossed that your bub is fine, good luck tomorrow, keep us posted. Your nerves must be shredded

AFM I start my stims tomorrow. I have been back and forth to the hospital over my elbow and now this round of IVF. Man, I feel like I live there. I am back to work tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks. My boss isn't going to be too impressed with the next two! Still I have a a massive scar on my arm now so I'll just wave that in his face if he complains.

Is it just me and you left @miissalina? I'm sure there were a couple of others still trying. (not that I want more people still on here!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley and @miissalina I'm still trying. I have a transfer booked for Friday.
    @frogpossum yay for a heartbeat. what wonderful news.
    @Rice wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum ah yes I've heard of that test it's fairly new but a lot safer than the other option @Bongley ahhhh the joy of stimming , you'll be in the TWW in no time @Bellydance HELLO!!! I think I should do a quick roll call soon too keep track of the few that r remaining the odds r on our side 😊 is this ur last frostie or do u have more?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Rice. I'm sure there will be a beautiful little heartbeat xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Rice  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I am lucky enough to have 9 frosties left. Surely one of them has to grow into a baby.
    @Rice good luck today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rice  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice good luck for today, it'll be so reassuring for you to see the hb Please let us know how you go @miissalina how are you going today? Have you POAS yet today? @Bellydance I see your transfer is booked for Friday, am so glad its come round for you, I am crossing everything for you, the rainbow is a great sign @frogpossum I am so glad your scan went well, are you a bit more relaxed now

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (24-06-2014),Rice  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call @miissalina - TWW @Bongley - Jabbing @Bellydance - ET Friday

To anyone else - Please let us know if you're around & want to be included on the mini-roll call! Not leaving without you ladies...no "March" member gets left behind! Bring on the BFPs
    AFM - scan today showed TWO healthy little heartbeats. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rice twins! thats amazing!! congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Rice how exciting!!!!!!