Closed Thread
Page 81 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina hope the TWW isn't sending you too crazy and your little embie is snuggling in for the long haul. Sending you loads of
    To @Rice @Bongley @Molros @babygirl7 and anyone else I've missed!
    Viability scan for me tomorrow, to say I'm s**ting bricks is an understatement!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Rice  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum I'm silently going crazy lol will start POAS tomoro thinking I should see a second line by Tuesday or Wednesday (positive thinking) went to the mind body soul expo have a psychic reading basically spoon fed her with everything then she tells me I'll fall pregnant naturally after I give up on ivf on a weekend away I almost fell off my chair trying not to laugh ah well at least it kept my mind busy for the day
    Good luck tomoro I can't imagine the amount of anxiety you must be having a think it'd be worst than anything the TWW brings also excitement that moment if hearing that heart beat nawww that thought makes my heart melt I'm sure tomoro will be amazing, do you actually hear the heart beat at the first scan or do they just see it flickering? Not familiar with that part just yet

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck @frogpossum let us know when you get the all clear! for you

for that second line @miissalina I don't recall hearing the heartbeat at the 7 week scan. Seeing it was so reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - hoping more that anything lovely 2nd line appears for u today @frogpossum - good luck for today. Let us know once you've heard that amazing little heart beating away

AFM - 2 episodes of spotting yesterday has really knocked my confidence. Suddenly feeling very worried/scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I haven't posted in this thread in ages but have been reading along to keep track of you all.
    @Rice bleeding early on is very common and doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. Call your clinic, or Ob if you have one, as they may want you to come in for a scan or something. Fingers crossed for you that everything is okay. If it is just a little bit of spotting hopefuly it is nothing to worry aout.
    @frogpossum good luck for your scan today. I hope you see a strong little heartbeat.
    @miissalina I hope that second line appears when you POAS tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rice  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina good luck for today if you do POAS @frogpossum hi! Good luck for your scan, funny how once you get throug the 2WW there is more things to stress/worry about! I don't think we heard the hb at the 7wk scan (can't quite remember) but I know we heard at the 9wk ob scan and again at the 12 week one. @Rice easy to say I know but try not to worry......spotting is very common...the DIG thread I am on there have been loads of people who've had it. Has it stopped now? When is your scan? If you are really worried can you go to our ed and they might do a scan for you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Rice  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice i really hope ur spotting stops are you going to have another scan or bloods to put ur mind at ease, im sure everything will be ok i always see ladies posting about early bleeding/spotting but worry is never good, this anxiety never stops does it xx
    thank you girls for sending me lots of sticky vibes still BFN at 5DP5DT abit annoyed but i know my last BFP i could barely see the line i thought it wasnt there only visible 6DP5DT so im hoping and praying tomor it will show up no signs though no sore breasts, no night sweats i had really sore breasts last time but nothing this time , only time will tell
    Hope everyone is doing really well and all little bubs and growing nice and healthy @Bongley we will graduate off this thread i am determined lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-06-2014),Rice  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies - have scan booked for tomorrow so not much I can do until then but

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice good luck tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you

Scan went great today. Got to hear the heartbeat (150bpm) and all the right size. One hurdle down, next the harmony test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice FX everything is ok with bub xxx @frogpossum that's such good news how exciting hearing that little heart beat , can I ask what the harmony scan is lol may as well prepare myself for all this 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus