Closed Thread
Page 78 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina big hugs hun, remember it only takes one. @frogpossum is the perfect example. I would definitely fight to have both transferred. Hang in there hun and grow lil embies grow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx @babygirl7 I think today has just been a nightmare hopefully everything works out with this cycle just awefull to be so up and down all the time
    You girls are amazing thank you for being here to talk to and all ur encouragement is just what I need

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina when do you find out if it's a day 3 or 5 transfer? I hope both your embies are still going strong and that they snuggle in soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum hmm in about 14 hrs lol seriously I've never in my life had so much anxiety about something it's honestly driving me crazy yesterday I was like a bull to a red flag this morning just balled my eyes out over everything then as my alarm goes off to take my meds and I'm popping my steroids I realise wow maybe my over the top emotions are exaggerated by the steroids I honestly have no idea DP and I have been arguing all day he's trying but isn't doing to well with me being upset than Angry which doesn't help at all I just wish I could sleep until tomoro but if tonight's the same as last nigh I'll be up till 4am over thinking things I keep telling myself maybe the FS knows what she's doing
    Also contemplating what to do about uni I wanted to finish most of placement before fell pregnant but with needing up to five months off work to do it and also needing thousands for ivf I don't think it's practical something's gotta give I just don't no what yet I don't want to do placement when I have my baby but I can't afford to do placement and pay for ivf plus work gets annoyed with the amount of time off for uni plus the ivf it's getting bad even I'm noticing so I'll be going to work tomoro and when I get the call at 930 depending on news good bad or acceptable depends wheather I'll stay at work or not got my pops funeral at the end of this week as well also another day off and I figured if I take tomoro off and they call and say we doing day give transfer than there was no point need to take a step back I think I'm driving myself and DP crazy

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def think the steroids aren't helping- I went nuts on one cycle!! Poor dh couldn't do or say anything right!! I didn't realise until I started to take offence when strangers looked in my direction in public and then was like ummm think I might have a bit of roid rage Hubby was like 'ya think?!?!' Der!!
    In regards to work/uni and ivf, with my first I quit a high pressure job of 12+ hour days and moved to a job that had shift work but I was casual. For me it worked so much better, I could work around ivf or not as the case may be. I was lucky that dh could pick up the slack. The only down side was I did have the time to get very obsessive about ivf and in hindsight wasn't such a good thing. Do what's right for you hun,remember placement will still be there in a couple of years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum u cracked me up with ur roid rage example I can relate yesterday I was flipping out about tony Abbott and ransoms walking down the street things I really couldn't care less about usually
    I guess after tomoro I'll make some decisions it's just hard knowing one phone call is going to either have me on a high or a very low
    Can I ask what immune issues you had and what protocol u used, I've even been thinking about using clomid again and doing immune treatment that's if we decide this is all to much at the moment I want to keep doing what I need but may need a month or two off if I keep getting knocked down
    Lol out poor partners we were in the car arguing earlier and he was like what r u talking about ur making no sense he was legit baffled by my argument tomoros the last day of the dex so hopefully things calm down after that

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I haven't been diagnosed with any immune issue although I have had a biopsy. At the time it had to be done on day 21 of my cycle but due to 2 chemicals my cycles were all over the place. My FS said my results were inconclusive but decided to treat me as if I did have high nk cells. So I'm on aspirin, clexane, crinone and estrogen patches now. B4 transfer I was on prednisone, antibiotics. I also took melatonin for the month before and during my last cycle. It meant to improve quality and also helped me sleep. Other than that just the usual fsh drugs.
    I hope you get great news later today Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I'm glad they treated u anyone no harm in it and if it's going to help you hold on to that little miracle then all worth it I stop the dex today got the call after the worst weekend ever I was an emotional wreck but both have been doing great both at 8cell not one is better than the other so she wants to grow them until Wednesday and transfer the best one I want two but she won't do it she says the risks if multiples is too high so I'll probly ask again lol see if she changes her mind 😊 feeling a lot better still nervous but a lot better than I was

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina that's awesome!! I was soo nervous for you. Yay embies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I got dd on my first cycle treating the nk cells!! So hopefully this does the trick for you.