Closed Thread
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    O I forgot to mention that this month will be our BFP lol I was born Friday 13th today is DP birthday Friday 13th and today will be day of conception Friday 13th so it's ment to be plus my brother is getting married in March next year and I'm bridesmaid already got my dress so with this month being my BFP I'll give birth days before or after the wedding so of course that would be my luck but I'm ok with that lol so yep this is my month 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I have everything crossed you get great fert numbers!! And yep I think this is your month too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros - nope, just the one BT as it's a strong number. Hope you're feeling well

@Precious40 - bummer! Hope July rolls around fast for you

@miissalina - that's my worst nightmare! I'm actually shocked that I've never ran into someone I know (spent so much time at the clinic)...hope being such self centered people they didn't notice you guys were there
    Congrats on 19 eggies - oh the stressing never ends

@frogpossum - happy to read your numbers a growing so well Feels like forever until the 23/24th doesn't it? I thought is be much more relaxed with #2 but I'm just as anxious

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina great numbers...FX for lots of embies, keep us posted please I am sure this month is your month too. @Rice thats cool, when is your scan...bet you can't wait! @frogpossum its hard waiting isn't it! I always thought once I got my BFP I'd be good but then you wait (and try not to worry) for the hb scan, then the 12 week scan, then the ob scans. and so on and so on. When is your scan too?
    This thread is very quiet now, I guess people have moved onto newer ones...but I love to know how you guys are all going. I am quietly cheering you on from the sidelines

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros my scan is the 23rd- feels like forever away!! I'm going public this time so won't get a sneaky scan on every visit to my last ob. Think it's going to send me @Rice I also thought I'd be all relaxed with the 2nd too but no way. It must be an ivf thing and knowing too much. My sister is 3 months preg with her 3rd, she had a miscarriage before Xmas., and she is soo relaxed. She's been waiting over 3 weeks for her nt results and is soo not fussed. I'd be going crazy if they did that to me!! I've already discussed it with my doctor today

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my fertilisation call this morning and talk about slap in the face out of the 19 collected only two fertilised seriously wtf I new she triggered me to early but apparently waiting until Monday was too long and would have over done me I'm so disappointmented so now I have to wait until Monday if only one looks good they will transfer Monday so day 3 but if both look good we will wait until Wednesday so hopefully at least one makes it because I no how quickly they drop off Grrrr why is everything so hard all the time

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina sending you big Just remember I only got 2 and only 1 made it to day 3 and I'm now 6 weeks pregnant. It's hard not to lose hope (and really crap that they wouldn't do EPU today at least) but hang in there- you only need 1. Would you consider transferring both on day 3 if they look good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I am def going to ask about transferring both but she's made it clear last time I asked that she won't transfer two it just seems like a waste I'm so angry though I trusted her to no when to trigger even scientist said the other 8 would have been ok if given at least one more day to mature I new it was to early the largest two were 16 the rest smaller … you've given me hope so thank you 😊 just got to play the waiting game again sometimes feels like I can't catch a break with all of this

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina it does seem weird to trigger you so soon. Sometimes it does feel like it's about their convenience instead of what's better for us. I would def be fighting to transfer 2 at day 3. At my clinic they wouldn't risk growing that number out to day 5. I'm saying a prayer that the 2 you have will be beautiful 8 cell embies on day 3 and are super sticky for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum thank you so much Hun it's so nice to have someone to talk to that understands what the whole ivf stuff is about xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014