Closed Thread
Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @miissalina. I get more bloods done on Friday. I haven't had any spotting but get what feels like really bad period pain but think it might be my bowels.
    How are you doing? I hope you can steer clear of those people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum I'm glad you've had spotting I'm sure it's just ur insides adjusting to ur little miracle 😊 lol I hope so too I just don't need to deal with nasty ppl while going through this so hopefully we don't cross paths again
    Had scan and BT again this morning follicles were 16 15 and 14s so I thought ah ok well pick up Monday but got the call this afternoon we are doing pick up on Friday so had little panic attack that no it's not ready but like DP said FS knows what she's doing so just gotta trust her judgment looking like same amount as last time 15-20 follicles so if I get the same or more to day 5 as last time will be ok I've pinned all my hopes on this cycle working which probly isn't a good idea but it's all happening so FX 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum o my I just re read I ment I'm glad you've had NO spotting !!!

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry, I knew what you meant!! I have a feeling that this cycle will be the one for you!! So you've got trigger tonight? Good luck...can't wait to hear how many you get

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum how are you feeling today?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina off to blood test now. Feeling ok just not pregnant in any way
    Keep telling myself that what will be, will be and there is nothing I can do at this point to change it. Works sometimes!!
    How are you travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina good luck for EPU today!!! I hope you get the golden egg (or two) this time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum how did you go with your BT @miissalinaGOOD LUCK! I am crossing everything for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got bt results 10590 So still good, don't think I'll believe until I see a little heartbeat in a week and a bit. Oh this waiting does my head in!!!!!! @miissalina I hope you got an amazing haul today. @Molros How have you been? It's been a bit quiet in here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum congrats Hun so happy things r still on track I'm already starting to freak about my transfer never mind when I do get my BFP I will be a nervous wreck that shouldn't be stressing then I'll be stressing about not stressing lol what date is ur scan booked? @Molros thanks for thinking of me everything went really well I even feel better than last time how have things been for you

So we collected 19 eggs again but she said we will probly get the same as last time as not all were mature and she triggered a day earlier than she had liked because it wa either collect today or Monday so if I get two I'll be happy
    Now just waiting for the call on how many fertilised and then how they grew then the TWW lol seriously I'm already a nervous wreck to top it off found out yesterday my younger cousin is pregnant again and dp best friend his mrs is pregnant again all I can do is laugh or I'll just cry DP didn't no about his mate I found off on FB so he's abit annoyed about that like I said to DP it's easy to do every ones doing it lol his response well maybe they can show us because clearly we ain't doing it right o dear I need to make light of it all or I'll become a negative nancy hope everyone else is going good how are you going @Rice?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014