Closed Thread
Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice woohoo those numbers are amazing at only 9dp I bet it's twins haha in so happy for u hope time flies for your hb scan, did u get the clinic to do it earlier or did you go to ur gp? @Megsarama26 I can't believe how fast time has gone only feels like a few weeks ago u got ur BFP I'm glad things r going smoothly for u and it's probly the best nausea you've ever had haha only time you'll smile while feeling ill @frogpossum good to hear you are also travelling along nicely I'm convinced this thread is a lucky thread majority have graduated FX time flies for ur scan not long to go 😊 @Precious40 I have everything crossed that things pick up for you nothing worse than a cancelled cycle hopefully they spring up and grow grow grow xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats frogpossum and rice... fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (08-06-2014),Rice  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe it's coincidence or something more sinister but every stim cycle I've done well this is my second lol I've gotten sick temps sore throat blocked nose anyone else have this or do I just have a dark cloud that follows me everywhere

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how are you feeling? I remember reading about ladies who liked to get sick while cycling. They thought it made it more likely to get a sticky one. Not sure if it's true but I have everything crossed that it works for you.

Hope everyone else has had a lovely weekend and is travelling ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - thanks. Whilst we did put two back I'm convinced it's a single as hcg is same as my sons was at that stage
    Good to hear things are going well for you too

@frogpossum - I would be very shocked if two stuck since we've now tried more than 20 embyos My scan is one day after yours...hurry up time

@Precious40 - hope scan goes well today & cycle continues

@miissalina - I convinced clinic to do BT early (I think 14dpo is the very earliest they'll do it). I think getting sick during a cycle is quite common - probably due to stress Many ladies seem to get their BFPs when they're unwell so perhaps it's a good thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice woo hoo! Its been a good month for you and @frogpossum, lets hope the good luck continues Wishing you both an uneventful nine months. Agree its a form of torture having to wait for the first scan, are you having weekly BT's? Yay!! @Precious40 and @miissalina good luck to you both for this cycle, I am crossing everything for you. @miissalina do you feel better yet? I second what Rice says, BFPs seem to come after illness

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Rice  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm out. Cycle got cancelled yesterday. Too low oestrogen. Back on DHEA today. Start another cycle in July
    good luck to u all. Hope I don't see u in July xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum haha maybe I should start a group were ppl come see me at ivf time just to get sick could make a business outta that considering I always seem to be sick these days, I think ur right though last stim cycle which feels like light years ago (done in March) haha I read a lot of ppl got BFP while sick because I was also sick then too could be truth behind it as I also got my BFP but it just didn't last so maybe with being sick and on all the new protocols it just mite stay stuck for me
    I can't imagine the anxiety that you get before ur first scan I stay semi sane just before the BT never mind waiting weeks for a scan this whole process is cruel in a way good luck hope time goes by quickly for you @Rice I'm glad they did it early for you now just to wait for the scan to bad you can't get that any earlier @Molros thank you and nope lol today is probly the worst I've felt so hopefully after today it'll start to settle down to top it off today was exam day seriously felt like death last exam on Thursday so hopefully semi better by then how have you been? @Precious40 like I said in the other thread im sorry for the bad news I hope the Long Island Ice teas didn't give you too much of a hang over today

So I've convinced myself I'm the star of my own true man show all I can do is laugh or I'll cry like I did yesterday haha
    You no that one person that u hate the person that u hate with a passion well mine is DP old best mates wife she's made my life hell since I met him rude, always causing drama for me in ur face type who needs to be centre of attention so I stay away from her I literally can't stand her. we've tried to keep the ivf thing on the down low as I don't want everyone knowing any who while at my BT and scan yesterday I walk out DP looks like he saw a ghost and I have text msgs gallor from him yep you guessed it guess who goes to our clinic!!! I think I went into shock I started to get all shaky and then cried I'm better about it now as it is what it is I can't control it but seriously is my life a comedy show to some higher form I no it's horrible to say but if they fall pregnant before us I'll literally scream they both smoke pack a day both drink heavily he's about a case a day she's about 4 bottles of wine and both do drugs on the weekend and he does smoke the wacky stuff everyday they have never stopped anything for ivf (heard rumours they were doing ivf) have always kept up there habits and yep bang right in my face any who dp isn't sure if they seen him or not as he kinda ran out the door when they went up to the desk lol poor guy guess we will find out soon enough because everyone will know we are doing ivf if they did see him and to top it off they live directly over the road from my parents actually how I met DP lol
    So that is my whirl wind of a life could've been worse I could have woken up from EPU with her in the bed next to me wow that's enough to send me into an arrest
    Hopefully this is our month and I can avoid that place from now on I don't no what I'd do if she eve tried to use this ivf as common ground with me def not something I want to discuss with her

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very crampy over night. Really worried this one won't last. Really wish I could fast forward to scan day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum how long until scan day? Perhaps u get more bloods done to put ur mind at ease I'm sure everything is fine it's just ur uterus stretching and things making room for bub 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014