Closed Thread
Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Frogpossum and rice.... CONGRATULATIONS! I have decided your second line is a defs positive for you rice :-) I am so happy for you ladies!
    Kat, im so sorry to hear your journey is over but glad you have your other littlies to cherish.
    Miissalina, I have every bit of faith you will get there with persistence. Its a hard journey and the amount of times I wanted to give up and hated the process was overwhelming but it is worth it in the end, and now looking back it didnt seem all that hard (even though at the time it was so so hard!) Hang in there.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (02-06-2014),katiana  (03-06-2014),Rice  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - BT isn't until Sunday which is 16dpo (& I personally believe this is overkill) but I'm going to call and see if I can negotiate for a Friday test
    Make sure you're looking after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice good luck. I think I'd try through my gp if they wouldn't do it. @Megsarama26 thanks still can't believe it and won't til 7 week scan !! How are you travelling? Hope pregnancy is agreeing with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I'm back after a few days off
    Thank you again for all ur kind words they may not seem like much but u have no idea how much they help me get through this'd really **** days @frogpossum how are u feeling? When's ur next BT or are they not doing anymore? @Rice have u seen ur gp for a BT yet or are u just being a POAS obsessive lol @megsarama how are you going any morning sickness yet
    AFM Monday night I had appnt with FS in her rooms at 6pm she came back to her office as she was in theatre all day just to do my paper work and get my meds for me as I had to start on the Monday or wait a full cycle so she got me started straight away also doing a luteal portico which involves the augmentin due , dexamethasone and clexane inj is ment to help with implantation and these rotten NK cells so hopefully this all helps currently cd3 BT and scan Friday to see how it's going I couldn't be happier with FS she's bent over backwards to help me and DP so I'm back to feeling optimistic 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice and @frogpossum CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both! I KNEW it would happen for you! @Rice did you get an earlier BT? Agree that is a very long time to wait! @miissalina and your turn will come too hun, it sounds liks you have an awesome FS and am glad you can go straight into it. FX for this cycle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina that is very similar to what I did. Hopefully it does the trick!! Have you used clexane before? I personally think that makes all the difference for me, although it is a bit unpleasant. Sending you lots of Xx @Rice can't wait to hear the results of your bt.

@Molros how are you traveling?

afm 2nd bt tomorrow and pick up more clexane and crinone. Feeling very nervous. Scan booked for 23rd. Looking at hospitals and obs now which feels way too early but has to be done. Going public this time so can't afford my last ob, who was awesome or the Freemasons. Hoping to get into royal women's but need to classified as high risk. Who know will have to wait and see. Patience is really not my strong suit

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I just have this gut feeling this is what I need so FX I'm right
    Haven't used clexane before give it to my patients all the time but never myself I no the needle is rather blunt 👎
    What were u taking and on what days?
    Good luck with ur BT tomoro are you having any morning sickness yet?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice yay hun, that's great news! congrats. Are you having a BT tomorrow hun? Fingers crossed xx

@miissalina hang in there hun, I know the waiting sucks. But I have a feeling you will get you BFP soon hun as you are doing everything possibly right. I know this may sound silly but what is the Clexane injections for? xx

@frogpossum hope all is going well hun and good luck for BT tomorrow and scan on the 23rd is not to far away now hun... Yay xx

@Megsarama26 how are you and bubs doing hun? Hope all is going well xx

@Molros how are you doing aswell hun? Hope all is well

AFM: waiting for august to do a stim cycle...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I was on prednisone and augmentin duo forte for 5 days, I think I started those after day after trigger. I think I started astrix and crinone day after EPU, then clexane after transfer. I'm also got estrogen patches, which I started after trigger. I was on gonal f from cd2 and then started orgalutran on cd6 (I think). The clexane, crinone and patches I'm on til week 7 or 12. Astrix on til 35 weeks!!
    I've had a little nausea in the afternoons, but hard to say if that's due to placement in aged care or pregnancy. I didn't get much nausea with dd so I'm hoping it's not a bad sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I really hope so I have a good feeling about this cycle and were treating all of my issues (unless there's more we don't know about lol )
    Hope the time goes quick for u a break can be nice help u re charge ur ivf batteries 😊 @frogpossum that's pretty much the same I'm doing except on the dexamethasone can I ask how many mg predisolone you were taking? Did you do the same protocol with your dd

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

15. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-06-2014)