Closed Thread
Page 71 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are ok..... Thanks
    We are also off this Ivf train....
    Wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww so now what do we do !!!!!!!
    i wish you all the great BFP and babies in your arms.... It's truly a blessing. I'll keep popping in to see all the BFPs.
    But for now...... Peace out beautiful peeps.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-05-2014),Rice  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    We are ok..... Thanks
    We are also off this Ivf train....
    Wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww so now what do we do !!!!!!!
    i wish you all the great BFP and babies in your arms.... It's truly a blessing. I'll keep popping in to see all the BFPs.
    But for now...... Peace out beautiful peeps.
    @katiana I'm so sorry to hear hun, take care. Big Hugs xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana enjoy the next new phase of your life!! No more waiting for you just living!! Wishing you every happiness with your two amazing ivf miracles.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

katiana  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katiana so sorry this last one didn't work out for you take care, you've endured more than most, you are a strong woman!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

katiana  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum congrats on ur BFP I'm so happy for u lucky last is truly lucky 😊
    I really hope we get more frosties this time round it's so frustrating having 19 collected 10 fertilise and at the end of ur all left with two just seems wrong after next month if it doesn't work I'll have a month ir so off re charge myself hopefully it will work though lol @Bongley I honestly never thought the emotional side would be so hard it's shocked me abit everyone's been very understanding well I think they have 😊
    I've always done the shorter protocol FS mite change it to the long won't no until next week after BT I'm glad you've decided to give it another go xx @katiana I'm so sorry to hear it was a chemical there very cruel , I read ur sig and you've gone through so much your one strong women but you have two miracles out of it 😊 @Rice this TWW is horrible have you decided if you'll POAS or not? @babygirl7 I've pretty much written myself off as the POAS are blank now and that's with a frer so Monday BT then back on the stim cycle wagon in the mean time as of today my diets going back to all healthy good food so we shall see how that goes lol

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (31-05-2014),frogpossum  (31-05-2014),katiana  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I always hated how I never got any frozen. It's so hard seeing the numbers drop. It was really hard with the last 2 cycles when I got such poor numbers to start with (only 3 and 2!) I used to get much more, I think first cycle I got 13 At least then I had something to work with but by day 5 I would only have 1 or 2 of quality and transfer both. I'm so glad your hanging in there. This journey is so tough and no one else really gets it. I'm sending you truck loads of and have everything crossed that the next one is it for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you. So you'll do another in july?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum thank you so much for ur support I'm feeling a little better today and like u said given the issues on top of doing ivf it's a numbers game then I look at ur situation also doing 3stims before getting ur dd there's still hope for me feels like I've been doing this forever but then I need to remind myself this is technically my second go so still early days @Bongley going straight back into a full stim in June as soon as AF arrives FS will get me in after BT she's been so good I think I'm her little challenge which is fine with me I'm abit worried though because dp stopped the MENEVIT after last egg collection not thinking we'd need him on it so he started again 2weeks ago but it takes 3months to have affect so won't be in affect by next month

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina yes, I'll be stimming late june too, once AF arrives, hopefully in just over three weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    All over red rover, AF officially arrived and being extremely painful so Monday at BT I'll ask for my FS to call me to see what we do was ment to have appoint ment with her during the week if bfn but I think on a stim cycle I have to start meds on cd2 does anyone know what's the latest you start stimming meds on a EC cycle I forget

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014