Closed Thread
Page 69 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So bld test tomorrow... was feeling positive... so we poas.... faint second line....so ddon't know how to feel.... trigger takes 10 days and booster pregnyl takes 4 days... so in the clear.... but now I think damm only faint so maybe a chemical again.... oh well only bloods will tell us.

babydust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I really hope this is the one we didn't beget for another full stim and the money thing is getting to me abit we will pay what we need to but it still bothers me @katiana yay congratulations FX BT confirms a nice strong level for you
    Quick question though I thought it was ten days booster was out same as trigger or am I wrong? I took 5000 pregnyl as a booster on ET day so seven days ago
    I'm only asking because I still have two lines but I'm thinking the pregnyl is hanging around still

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @babygirl7 I really hope this is the one we didn't beget for another full stim and the money thing is getting to me abit we will pay what we need to but it still bothers me @katiana yay congratulations FX BT confirms a nice strong level for you
    Quick question though I thought it was ten days booster was out same as trigger or am I wrong? I took 5000 pregnyl as a booster on ET day so seven days ago
    I'm only asking because I still have two lines but I'm thinking the pregnyl is hanging around still

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Hi , sorry I should have been more specific.... Lol..according to dr google, 5000 units, some of us use as trigger, takes 10 days to get out of your system due to the pregnyls half life, 1500 units some clinics use as booster shots every 3 ish days with transfer, takes 4 days to clear the system.

if you think it's the pregnyl, poas tomorrow and it should be lighter, if it's the same or darker, it's a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    So bld test tomorrow... was feeling positive... so we poas.... faint second line....so ddon't know how to feel.... trigger takes 10 days and booster pregnyl takes 4 days... so in the clear.... but now I think damm only faint so maybe a chemical again.... oh well only bloods will tell us.
    babydust to you all
    That sounds very promising!! What type of test did you do? If it was an internet cheapie don't trust them, go out and buy a first response and buy again. I got a faint line on an internet cheapie and then tested on a first response and the test line was darker than the control. Good luck. Very exciting for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana You get great numbers tomorrow. I'm feeling the same and really hoping this isn't a chemical. Hopefully this is it. I'm sooo nervous about tomorrow but at least I will know and BFP or not this is the end of our ivf journey @miissalina I hope those 2 lines keep hanging around @Rice congrats on being pupo. Sounds like you have 2 awesome embies on board. Sending you heaps of too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

katiana  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Us too frogs... fx for you too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck for tomorrow @katiana and @frogpossum keep us posted!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've stupidly been POAS for past few days only cheap internet ones but they have been positive today is 8dayd past last 5000 pregnyl and the lines basically gone I know I shouldn't have done it but I'm so upset now And angry I haven't told dp as I said I wouldn't POAS but I couldn't help myself I'm just so sick of this up and down stuff it really affects my mood and now it'll be another stim cycle just keeping forking out thousands and thousands only to keep being disappointed I'm just hating the world today and I feel so bad because dp can tell something's wrong I don't mean to let it show but I can't help it grrr hate feeling like this

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry @miissalina, it's just horrible. The emotional toll is high enough without the financial side of it just adding to all the stress too. I'm sorry I've lost track of how many DPO you are? You still have time to get a BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how many dpo are you? And what day transfer did you do? It may not be over yet. I don't trust internet cheapies because even when I was successful I was on the low side of normal, so probably wouldn't have got a line til around 14dpo anyway. I have everything crossed for you and am sending you huge

Afm bt done, now just wait for the call. Spending the day with dd who projectile vomited everywhere last night