Closed Thread
Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's a very tentative positive for me. The 2nd line is still not dark enough for my liking but it's definitely there. I haven't told dh yet as it could be another chemical. this is it for. Agh more waiting til Friday for bt. @Rice hope you get to join the TWW today sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay @frogpossum !! stick little embie, stick!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum even though ur being cautious I'm sending you a huge congratulations 😊 when is BT day? @babygirl7 BT is Monday so still 5days away this pregnyl booster being in my system is annoying me but at least I'm keeping busy which helps
    August isn't to far away this year has flown by already and I'm sure your enjoying being able to function as normal @Ricr how did u go today ?? Welcome to the horrible TWW 😊 @Dreamer123 was ur booster 5000? Mines still in my system I remember day of ET was day 6 after pregnyl and it was still floating around so days day 6 again so i should have a clear idea over the weekend (now the nerves kick in )
    Did you end up calling the clinic? What did they say ur levels were ?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina my bt is Friday so will just wait til then. I think I'd feel more confident if the line had of been dark on the test. Stupid really because I always have low hcg, even with dd it was only 53(I think) at 15dpo. So I was 'just' pregnant then!!
    Good luck for Monday I'll have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice hope transfer went well today hun, you should be PUPO by now? Sending you lots of sticky baby dust hun

@Dreamer123 big hugs hun, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun

@frogpossum congrats hun, hope BT can give you a definite confirmation on Friday hun, fingers crossed

@miissalina hope the weekend goes quickly for you hun for BT on Monday... Almost there. The waiting sucks huh. I could of started cycling this month but wanted a break and to shed a few kilos and there is a bit going on with family. So we decided to start august.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 - phone tag with the clinic is the worst!!! I don't understand why they can't leave a voice message/text/email (if you've given permission)

@frogpossum - how exciting...yay! A line is a line, no matter how light it's a major hurdle to jump Will you be testing again tonight or tomorrow morning?

@miissalina - it's amazing how nerve racking POAS can be...it's ALL I want to do until I sit on the loo then I'm a mess

AFM - I'm officially PUPO
    On board are TWO blasts (one that was hatching & looked just like DS did at that stage so super positive). FS was 30mins late which would probably annoy most, but he was late when we had our last BFP so I'm putting it down as a good omen. mmm, don't you just love transfer day when it all seems positive/hopeful (watch the space for the negative crazy b@$ch who takes over in a few days!)
    Anyways, we have 2 in that are top quality and deemed 'normal' with PGD and I'm doing a completely natural cycle (had "the scratch" done last month)...this haaaaas to work as I can do no more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck @Rice that sounds soooo promising!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Rice  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum ur mind is messing with u lol stay positive and good luck for Fridays BT only two more sleeps @babygirl7 sounds like a good idea if this one and the next don't work I'm having a month off to she's the 5kg I've gained since x mass it's hard not being able to go gym like I usually do I'm just trying everything to make sure this one sticks so no exercising and no dieting lol @Rice after 5dp5dt I always wake up with butterfly's and feeling sick from thinking what the results could be i hate it but I've been better only once a day this cycle not six a day like last time the pregnyl has definitely given me more self control
    Yay for being pupo !!!!! Sounds like u have two really great embies on board both perfect and you've also had the scratch I'm feeling optimistic for this cycle for u lol sending u lots of this sticky baby dust 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (28-05-2014),Rice  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops double post
    Last edited by babygirl7; 28-05-2014 at 21:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice yay for being doubley PUPO hun, hope the tww treats you well and sending you lots of sticky baby dust hun. Sounds like you have two great embies on board and fingers crossed they both make themselves right at home 😀

@miissalina fingers crossed you won't need time off hun as this is your cycle hun xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rice  (29-05-2014)