Closed Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I have a feeling its something to do with me being a pensioner but yes, I'll have a chat with him.
    Haha :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 I'm doing good this TWW a lot better than my last one maybe because I'm on placement and I have no time to think and POAS all day lol I started POAS this morning thinking I'm going to see when this pregnyl booster is out I'm 5dp last pregnyl booster and looks like it's still floating around
    How's things going for you? @Dreamer123 at what day did your pregnyl leave ur body it's only been 5days since my last shot and it's still hanging around so I'm thinking maybe day 8 or 9 it should be out
    FX ur BT tells a different story you 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    @Bongley I'd definitely wanting them to look at how many chemicals you've had. My issues have never been proven but I'm now always on steroids and baby aspirin and most times on clexane too. Worth checking out xx
    ditto my issues where never proven... only ever got a bfp when prednisone, clexane, and aspirin happened,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry I've been Mia, I'm doing placement too and am exhausted!! I think I'm chickening out of POAS tomorrow. I'm sooo nervous it's going to be a bfn. I kinda feel if I POAS I'll jinx myself (stupid!! I know) then I tell myself I either am or I'm not and poasing is not going to change that. I guess I like the possibility of being pregnant. Once I POAS I either am or aren't. Hmmm decisions decisions.... I'll keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina when is BT hun? Glad your keeping occupied, but it's hard when you just can't stop thinking about it lol. Lots of sticky baby dust hun. I'm in the waiting till august I think we are going to stim again.
    @frogpossum good luck for POAS hun, also what is placement? Take it easy hun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - ooohh yes, let us know what you decide. If you do POAS I hope there's two lovely lines

@miissalina - annoying booster shot making HPT difficult to interpret Sending you lots of sticky vibes

@Dreamer123 - any chance your too busy celebrating your BFP to let us know how BT went?

@katiana - how you traveling? Not to long until BT...are you feeling positive

AFM - I'll be (hopefully) joining the dreaded TWW tomorrow
    I'm feeling quite optimistic this time in that I have no next cycle plan already lined up - hmmm, it's going to be wonderful or devastating...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice - oh I wish u were right! I called clinic yesterday and asked nurse to put a note on my file to say that they should call me and leave me a message with my BT results when they came thru today (as I'm not able to deal with it at work). Just home from work after a sh1tty day and listened to voice mail which said "pls call clinic for results". Needless to say there's no one there now so will need to wait until tmrw.
    I know what that result is going to be, but just want closure so feeling stupidly upset about it just now! Sorry to vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice - oh I wish u were right! I called clinic yesterday and asked nurse to put a note on my file to say that they should call me and leave me a message with my BT results when they came thru today (as I'm not able to deal with it at work). Just home from work after a sh1tty day and listened to voice mail which said "pls call clinic for results". Needless to say there's no one there now so will need to wait until tmrw.
    I know what that result is going to be, but just want closure so feeling stupidly upset about it just now! Sorry to vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for double post - clearly I'm so annoyed I felt like I needed to say it twice, haha. @miissalina - sorry didn't get back to u earlier - was stupidly avoiding looking at my phone today!
    My booster had gone after 5 days so I think u should feel cautiously optimistic :-) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice - good luck for tomorrow hun, hope everything goes well. Feels like you've been waiting to join the 2ww for ages - hopefully all your patience and perseverance will pay off!