Closed Thread
Page 65 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 I asked my FS yesterday if she'd transfer two if one wasn't suitable for freezing she said no abit annoying because if be happy to do that I'm so happy for u must be an amazing feeling especially with twins 😊
    I have a question… yesterday at ET my embryo didn't look like a blast I asked and she said that's because when that thaw all the cells have to re expand and mine was only 80% thawed but they were happy with it being viable has anyone who has had a FET had this or did urs still look Like a blast?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi how is everyone going? @Bongley did you POAS again?

I was feeling quite positive the last few days but pretty low this morning as have experienced some cramps which make me think AF is probably on its way which is what happened before BT on the other attempts. Just want to hibernate until Tuesday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @Dreamer123 I did a POAS last night and got a very faint positive, did a poas this morning and drew a blank. I'm feeling hopeful but also worried about another chemical so just feeling cautiously optimistic at the moment! I'm DPO11 so early days yet, what are you up to?

I'm also feeling cramps which is not helped by the fact that I had some spicy food yesterday. So not sure whats going on really! Period is due tuesday, BT not until next monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great - you should definitely be feeling cautiously optimistic!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

I also had spicy good yesterday which prob wasn't a great idea!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 keep positive , it's funny how one day we are so happy and optimistic and we go to sleep and wake up screaming it's all over its notgoing to happen for absolutely no reason lol just try to ride the waves of emotion I have everything crossed for u 😊 @Bongley yay!!! Although early days I'm still being positive for u these chemicals need to rack off lol I always find my fmu is not as good as my later ones don't no if it's because I take my vitamins at night but I always test second or third urine in the morning let's hope ur second line gets darker
    Because it's the weekend I've been over thinking everything I've convinced myself I'm pregnant lol not sure if that's a good thing though the fall of disappointment always hits me hard and I hate it but for some reason I've been feeling on top of the world so I'll take that ATM been feeling down for too long need to be on a high for a while I think

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I think I'm like you! Was travelling really well all week and soooo busy but since the weekend it's all I can think about!! I caved and poas'd this evening and not sure if I had a really faint 2nd line or I imagined it!! (Wouldn't be the irate time!!) So now wish if held off!! @Bongley I hope your 2nd line keeps getting darker. @Dreamer123 maybe it's something in the water at the moment, I had spicy food and lots of cramps too. I have my that the next time af arrives won't be til well after 9 mths!!!
    afm happy to be doing extra placement tomorrow so I can stop obsessing about maybe symptoms and try to be as normal as possible. Will try to hold out to wed to POAS again...... I'll try anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum how many dpt are u? When's ur blood test I'm on pregnyl so I'm dying to POAS but there's no point I'll def be doing it over the weekend though as long as there's two lines and they don't go away I'll be happy
    I have my FX for u how good would it be if we all graduated from here and went to a due date thread together 😊
    As much as I'm hating placement it's not letting me over think so let's hope this week flies by for us xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey peeps, 7dp5dt here and I got my AF today

Pretty gutted and wondering if I should bother with another cycle, this blasty seemed to be the best shot yet. I let myself get my hopes up with this one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I'm sooo sorry It's so hard to decide whether to continue or not, I guess that's why we made the decision before starting. My cr*p eggs has made that decision a lot easier. @miissalina I'm 8dp3dt today so 7dp yesterday. Still early days and I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.
    Sending lots of to everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley wasn't it you that got AF with ur first child but was still pregnant maybe that's the case again … you never know , don't give up I really think your little miracle is just around the corner … lots of virtual hugs xx @frogpossum yes still early days but hopefully ur eyes weren't imagining that second line I don't think they were so FX crossed for u 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-05-2014)