Closed Thread
Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - ovulating tomorrow (have had 2 internals and 2 blood tests to track follies/hormones to confirm) so transfer will be Wednesday. Am planning on taking afternoon off work and DH is going to try for day off the following day to look after toddler...we neeeeeeeeed this one to work as running super low on funds (not to mention physical and emotional stamina )
    @miissalina - congrats on being PUPO Sorry that one didn't make the thaw, I'm glad you had another one ready to go. Fingers crossed for you! Yep, we're transferring both of our frozen embyos. Twins are unlikely but we're comfortable with the possibility (actually I'd be really excited)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice I've always liked the idea of twins but FS refuses to do them unless over 40 and hopefully I won't still be doing this in 14yrs lol but u never know
    So happy things r going well for u hopefully we can graduate from here this Month and go into due date thread 😊😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina yay for being PUPO hun, sorry one didn't survive the thaw hun. But fingers crossed this is your one! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay, welcome to pupo @miissalina ! Sorry one embie didn't make it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - pleased to hear you're PUPO now! I'm sorry that one embie didn't make the thaw. FX that you don't need to do another fresh cycle and that the embie you have on board is the one.
    @Rice it seems that things are coming along nicely for you. Not long until weds! Although saying that, my BT is on tues and that seems like ages away, haha.

Thanks @Rice and @Bongley for the advice. I guess it's reassuring that you didn't just know you were pregnant. Graves' disease sounds awful. It's autoimmune and related to thyroid function is that right? I'm hypothyroid but I understand that it's not an autoimmune issue for me.
    I'm now 7dp6dt and took my last pregnyl booster today. It's only been a week but seems like such a long time! I'm feeling ok - still waiting for some symptoms to kick in - nothing yet even tho I must have at least some hcg in my system due to pregnyl. I have had a bit of lower back ache the last couple of days which is worrying me a bit as I got that at around this stage last cycle but it's not so bad this time.
    How's everyone else coping with the 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Dreamer123 I remember now that I started to get my pregnancy symptoms the day before my blood test which would have been DPO17 (turned out to be a chemical pregnancy though)

I took a test today and it was negative (I know, I know too early!!) then I did a cheapo internet I had left over from last time and it came up with a squinter after the time limit. So meh, I'm none the wiser really. I'll test again tomorrow at 10DPO.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard to resist POAS isn't it! Def too early but a squinter sounds a bit promising! Looking forward to tomorrow's update - fingers crossed!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley, I hope its a sticky one. Its still early so a squinter is a great thing... I was 5dp5dt and only had a very very faint squinter and im having twins... so your still in the running. Fingers crossed for you.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I'm actually doing ok this time not freaking out there's nothing more u can google I've googled everything possible lol I feel relaxed so I'm happy hopefully it lasts lol ill probly be obsessing next week not that I can do anything being on oregnyl booster @Bongley yay!! For a squinted lol it's better than nothing FX this is ur month @Megsarama26 did u have two transferred? I thought u only had one

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Thanks girls I'm actually doing ok this time not freaking out there's nothing more u can google I've googled everything possible lol I feel relaxed so I'm happy hopefully it lasts lol ill probly be obsessing next week not that I can do anything being on oregnyl booster @Bongley yay!! For a squinted lol it's better than nothing FX this is ur month @Megsarama26 did u have two transferred? I thought u only had one

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

We were going in to do a single transfer but when we got there they said we had 1 great blast, a good blast and the other 3 were not great. Given our history of embys not freezing well we decided to put both back hoping it would give us a better chance of 1 sticking.... and would you believe they both did! And our other 3 never froze.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app