Closed Thread
Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - good luck for transfer tomorrow. @babygirl7 - hope the appt goes well and that you get the information you need.
    Looking forward to hearing how u both get on tmrw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @babygirl7 should have said my BT is on 27/5. Feeling ok thanks but not too hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley & @katiana - good luck for transfer today. Let us know when you are PUPO

@babygirl7 - hope you get some nice clear answers and an action plan to move forward today. Make sure you don't feel rushed or fobbed off - you've waiting a long time for this appointment and deserve a thorough discussion

@nvandmv & @Motherwillbe - how you ladies feeling...hope the TWW is going fast for you

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-05-2014),nvandmv  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Rice yeah I'm not doing too badly thanks. My BT is this Friday, so not too much longer to go now. It's been good not being able to POAS early (due to the pregnyl shots), kind of freeing Hope you are well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 good luck with your appt today. I hope they can give you some answers or at least a new plan. @katiana good luck with transfer today, sorry I forgot you were having one today too! There will be lots of us in the TWW together. Sending you lots of @nvandmv and @Motherwillbe sending you lots of And sticky vibes. For your bt on Friday. @Rice have you still got your scan tomorrow? Hope it goes well. I've never done a fet so sorry but not really up with how it works @Dreamer123 how's the TWW treating you? Hope your not going too crazy. Lots of For you too. @miissalina how are you travelling? @Bongley hope you had a beautiful blast put in today,

Afm i think this will be a busy TWW for me. I have placement 3 days each week. My parents will be moving into their own new homes, separately and I still have my normal humdrum stuff that needs doing every week!! Ah well, hopefully before I know it we will all start getting our bfp's!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014),nvandmv  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi gals, I'm officially PUPO.
    It was an expanded blastocyst! Of the 4 blasties that I've had put back in the past they have all been early blasts so I was very happy and surprised with that. The embryologist told me it was unlikely that any of the other 6 embryos would make it to freezing as they were so fragmented but that's no surprise for me. I'll take the one
    I'm getting my hopes up this cycle which is a bit scary. I hope it will make the next week go by quickly.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley congrats on pupo!! And yay for your awesome blast. Sending you loads of

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for all you ladies in and about to enter the tww. Sending you all sticky baby dust and hoping this cycle brings everyone the joy you all deserve!

Afm - 11 weeks tomorrow, and one thing ivf tought me was patience cause there is lots of waiting this end too! I want to tell you all how great pregnancy is, and im hoping you all have amazing pregnancies.... but unfortunately pregnancy doesnt like me so much, or my twins are just naughty already! Lol. Enjoy the no "all day" nausea, constipation, peeing all night while you still can... and hopefully soon you all get to experience this too. My fingers and toes are crossed.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014),frogpossum  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley congrats on being PUPO and excellent news re your expanded blast. You know what, its okay to be excited, its not like you get less upset if your less excited ifywim. FX this is the one you need! @babygirl7 Your appointment came round at last! I hope you get all your questions answered and leave there feeling happy and confident. I look foward to an update @Dreamer123, @nvandmv @Motherwillbe I hope the 2WW is going quickly for you and not driving you too insane. FX there will be lots of BFPs this month. @katiana good luck with your transfer today, I really hope this is your lucky last @frogpossum congrats on being PUPO I hope this is your lucky last too. And I feel your pain with the clexane but it will be worth it! @Rice I hope O is imiminent so you can get going again How are you feeling?
    @miissalina how are you going lovely? The pregnyl will help your body with the progesterone and will also help the lining stay thick/get thicker. My BT was 11 days post 5dt and think thats one of the quicker ones

I like to come in and check on you all and I read along every day with your progress, I really hope there will be lots of BFPs this month and it's certainly looking hopeful

afm, we are off to Thailand on Wednesday which I must say we are really looking forward to. After the stress etc of the last 12 months it will be good to get away from Perth!

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone out but good luck to you all and I can't wait to read about all the + results!

xx

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-05-2014),frogpossum  (19-05-2014),nvandmv  (19-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pupo here all went well. No dramas.2 perfect day 3 embies.
    Glad to hear im not alone on TWW... fingers crossed bfps all around.
    Bt 30th. Af due 31st.