Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @agirlikemel good lucj for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good to see such good news we went through a few dark days , seen FS today and couldn't be happier I am so happy went back to her , we discussed the two chemical pregnancies in a row she said egg quality looks good was happy with fertilisation and how they froze, I told her my concerns about Thrombophilia and NK cells she agreed its a little sus and I do have family history of Thrombophilia so we are testing for that this month as well as chromosome testing for me and DP and also going on low dose puregon so she can take biopsy of endometrium for NK cells and she said because she's doing that I'll get the endo scratch at the same time so next month my frostie will have perfect place to settle , should take 3weeks to get chromosome and Thrombophilia results and NK cells can't be tested until day 25 or something like that of cycle def feeling so much better 😊 congrats to the girls with BFP and to those who haven't gotten theirs yet keep going keep fighting for what u want and deserve xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina glad to hear things are picking up again for you hun. It's good that you've got a plan of action already happening. Hope it paves the way for much success & happiness xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I agree with @KayzB nothing better than a plan of action. Especially after a failed cycle - you need to move into the next with a plan and look forward. All the best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - Good to hear you're feeling better and have a plan. I don't mind a set back as long as I can move forward with something new - it's the no answer and hopelessness that is soul destroying. Onwards and upwards on your way to a sticky BFP!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-04-2014),miissalina  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel that's great fertilisation rates hun. Lots of frosties and good luck for ET 2moro hun, got my FX for twinnies

@miissalina that's excellent news hun, sounds like a great plan too, I'm glad your FS is listening to your concerns and getting you tested at least this way it can put your mind at ease. Good luck with FET next month, are you doing a natural or medicated FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina as it's already been said glad you are in a better place and have a plan of action
    @Agirllikemel great fert rates - good luck today!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF showed up this morning so much for getting that very faint line on HPT yesterday just shows how long hcg boosters can stay in your system my last booster was last Monday! Will have BT today to confirm what I already know instead of tomorrow BT seams pointless but they make you do it anyway. Going to take a few months off now need to recoup and save some $$ although booking a trip to Bali now so not really saving.

Good luck to everyone I will be checking in from time to time to see how your all doing and hope I don't see you on any threads July/Aug when I return xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Nezz79 how awful. I absolutely hate AF. And that they make you still get a BT. You know in yourself if it is AF or not.

Enjoy Bali and the break! Enjoy cocktails but hopefully soon you'll have 9 months off them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Nezz79 I'm sorry to hear that. Enjoy Bali and enjoy a nice break away from it all