Closed Thread
Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Arhhh my house has gone mad!! My poor dd has come down with a nasty dose of tonsillitis and over night my poor Mumma ( who staying with us for a couple of weeks) has gotten gastro!! Mum cooked dinner for us last night, so I'm praying that dh or I don't get it before EPU tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @frogpossum gastro would not be ideal for EPU!!

Had mine today and got 9 eggs which is about par for me. They said three might be immature so I'll see how they fertilise tomorrow. Had absolutely no pain afterwards which was a first.

How did your ultrasound and bloods go today @miissalina? Are you triggering tonight?

good luck everyone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros how did ur scan go yeaterday?? @frogpossum maybe u should camp in a tent the next few days to avoid catching anything lol good luck with EPU tomoro @Bongley congrats that sounds like a good number so no OHSS for u
    Will u be doing a day 5 transfer??
    Scan this morning showed lining at 8mm but follicle only at 12 so it's justed a messed up cycle this usually happens to me once every six months due to my PCO but didn't think it would happen on a medicate cycle so waiting for a call from FS nurse said lining is ready to go and since we technically don't need the egg we may trigger early

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina yep, 5 day transfer on monday hopefully. Saturday (3 day old embies) will really give me the first indication of what the quality is like, if I don't get an 8 cell I think I will not be too hopeful for this round.

So, you are doing a stimulated round, miissalina and if they don't get a suitable fresh egg they will use the frozen embryo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thats great and glad you feel good FX for Saturday for you! @frogpossum go and hide from all the sick people! @miissalina was great thanks, we had a wave and a scratch of the head! Your lining is good...let us know when you trigger!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley ohh nice numbers. Hope your embies behave and do as their told!! @missalina good luck with what comes next! Our poor bodies must be so confused most of the time!!
    @molor I hope your scan went well for you yesterday and bubs is perfect
    So far so good I haven't managed to catch gastro, haven't got tonsils so don't have to worry so much about that!! Can't wait to have tomorrow done so I know how many eggs I've got to play with. Waiting waiting waiting argh

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-05-2014),Molros  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I was so anxious when I was waiting to see how many made it to day 3 and them having to wait again to day 5 drove me insane, I'm doing a medicated FET so just need the one dominant follicle FS called said to keeping jabbing until Friday then BT and scan again lucky we didn't do a natural FET or it would be a cancelled month @Molros I'm hoping to trigger Friday or Saturday I think that's the thickest my lining has been so that's good @frogpossum I'm so over waiting it's just one big waiting game teaches us patience I guess , good luck tomoro

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-05-2014),frogpossum  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So of the 9 eggs collected yesterday, 3 were immature, so I was hoping for 6 fertilised. However 7 eggs have fertilised overnight which is great.

The difference in fertilisation rates between my recent cycles as compared to two years ago is pretty amazing. I was getting just over 50% two years ago. I know that Genea have developed a new solution that the eggs fertilise in. I can't believe its anything do to with things improving on my side! (not at 41 anyway)

Bring on the day 3 update on saturday.

Any more news today from anyone?

good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's great news hopefully you get a few frosties 😊
    No news on me just another scan and BT tomoro

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

15. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley wow!!! I have egg pick up envy!!!
    Just returned from pick up and was told before I went in that best case would be 3 eggs. So looked at my hand after waking up and nothing was written. Freaked out thinking I got nothing but FS came by shortly after and I got 2. Much better than nothing but still not great. It is easier knowing I'm no longer responding to end thus ivf journey. But hopefully we have something if quality to transfer on Sunday Sending heaps of to everyone and now off for a nap

17. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-05-2014)