Closed Thread
Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nvandmv yay for being PUPO hun, hope the tww treats you well and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @babygirl7 I hope things start to turn around for you too. The best of luck with everything.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had my scan today and currently got 9 follies!! A couple are a bit small but could still get there, I'll be ok with 5! Yay!! Looks like my right ovary is back playing ball so am thrilled!!! I've been seeing an osteo who helped with blood flow to the area and it seems to have worked I got 5 on that side alone!!
    Hoping for EPU thurs but looks like it might be weds, so will have to miss a day of placement, but what do you do
    @nvandmv congrats on being pupo sending you lots of @Bongley I think you were having a scan today too, hope it went well!! @miissalina good luck with your intralipids today It's the key to your success

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi gals!
    @frogpossum great news about your scan! Glad that ovary has decided to work this time. Looks like we will be PUPO together at the end of next week. Yes, I just got back from my scan, thanks for asking. Everything is looking good, I thought my follies seemed bigger than normal for this early stage but it may just be because she asked me to write them down. A 14 on one side and a couple of 13/14s on the other. All up around 16ish follicles I think. The US nurse was lovely too, so friendly and supportive. Next scan on mon/tues and hopefully trigger on tuesday night.

Congrats on being PUPO @nvandmv ! Will you POAS or are you going to be patient?

I just bought a load of pee sticks on the way home in anticipation for a couple of weeks time

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (09-05-2014),nvandmv  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thanks I won't be able to POAS as I'm having pregnyl injections and they are hcg hormone and will stay in my system until day before my test. I'm kinda glad actually as I am usually a demon for POAS Hope everything goes well for you next week.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice I think its good you had the scratch when under, I've heard it can hurt a little so always good if you can avoid the pain....hopefully that will do the trick and your embies will get nice and comfy in there @nvandmv congrats on being PUPO, when is your BT? I hope the 2WW is kind to you @Bongley I will be glad when its done, worrier that I am, am defo not on google and even some of the BH posts I am not reading cos I know I'll do my head in, I only just learnt about PAPPA scores, its all new to me! @miissalina I hear you on the worrying, its in my DNA too I think, I feel for me poor DF sometimes and also the nurses when I had my thousands of questions for them..they are probably glad to see the back of me haha, let me know how you go today. I think there are never too many questions, some people (I am one of them) need to know everything so it can all slot together in my head. although they don't always have the answers do they...do why didn't my perfect hatching blast stick?
    I hope you are all going okay in the 2ww, sniffing, stabbing and I am watching out for your BFPs xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (09-05-2014),nvandmv  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum thats great re your scan, hopefully you will get lots of embies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv - sending you lots of positive & sticky vibes...think it's about time there was another BFP in here

@miissalina - yeah, at the end of the day all you really want to research is 'will this work for me?' and it's the one thing that no one knows. Cd4 today and estimate ET to be Cd21 (scan next Friday). Hope all goes well with the intralipids today

@frogpossum & @ Bongley - glad your scans showed some lovely follies...bring on EPU

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (09-05-2014),frogpossum  (09-05-2014),nvandmv  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum and @Bongley - glad the scans went well! Whoop!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv - congrats on bring PUPO! I hope the 2ww flys by for you (as if it ever does lol)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (09-05-2014)