Closed Thread
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, am glad that you have a good feeling about this one When is the scratch booked for? Have heard positive things about that. Scan is on Tuesday thanks, be glad once its done so we can start telling people. with IVF I think sometimes we know 'too much' if that makes sense and we tend to worry a bit more because its been that much harder...does that make sense?! @Dreamer123 I think 800 is fine, I think they normally get it close to 1000 before trigger so sounds like you'll be there by Saturday. FX for you @babygirl7 the 19th will be here before you know it. Do you think they'l change the drugs this time? I hope you get lots and lots of eggies
    Hope everyone else is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok thanks @Molros
    GL for your scan - how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I completely get 'the knowing too much'. I'm sometime a bit envious of those blissfully unaware!! But then again they tend to be the ones who get utd by thinking about it!!! @Rice I'm also feeling positive about this cycle. Fingers crossed we all get across the line.
    To everyone else!! I'm just plodding along with needles. Have scan and blood test tomorrow and should start orgalutran then, with hopefully pick up next Friday or sat. I'm just struggling keeping on top of everything at the moment. My 3 year old is turning into a diva, I'm on placement at uni and I'm dealing with my parents breaking up!and behaving like the world revolves around them!! Agh rant over lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 thank you @frogpossum I know!!! I have had friends that get utd by accident (seriously, that can really happen???!!!) and they're almost horizontal they're so relaxed, worry about nothing. Whereas us on the other hand, become accustomed to 'bad' news/things happening that when it finally does go right there is a large element of disbelief that it really worked...thats the best way I can explain it, and its not a negativity thing either, its more that because you can't quite believe it you worry that something will go wrong. There is more than an element of truth in the saying ignorance is bliss!!!
    I am sorry to hear about your parents breaking up, that is hard, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment GL for your scan and BT tomrrow, bet you just want to get on with it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    @Molros I completely get 'the knowing too much'. I'm sometime a bit envious of those blissfully unaware!! But then again they tend to be the ones who get utd by thinking about it!!! @Rice I'm also feeling positive about this cycle. Fingers crossed we all get across the line.
    To everyone else!! I'm just plodding along with needles. Have scan and blood test tomorrow and should start orgalutran then, with hopefully pick up next Friday or sat. I'm just struggling keeping on top of everything at the moment. My 3 year old is turning into a diva, I'm on placement at uni and I'm dealing with my parents breaking up!and behaving like the world revolves around them!! Agh rant over lol
    Good luck for scan and blood test tmrw!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Molros ! Good luck for your scan on tuesday, how exciting! I know that you can't really get rid of the worry, just don't google too much! ha.
    @frogpossum if everything goes to plan my EPU will be a day or two before yours. I have my first US tomorrow. The last few cycles have been identical in timing. I could always be surprised though. Sounds like you have a LOT on your plate, with uni and your folks, stay strong.

@Dreamer123 and @Rice and everyone else, may is our month! (hopefully...)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (08-05-2014),frogpossum  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - I hope it's a BFP party in here soon

@miissalina - how's the google research going? Hope you're finding lots of success stories for similar situations

@frogpossum - oh that's a lot happening at once. Hope you're taking some time to look after yourself too

@Dreamer123 - sorry, have no idea how to interpret them either. My clinic doesn't tell me any of the details - just ovulating or not. And whilst usually I'm all about the details, I've never pushed for more on this

@Molros - actually they did scratch during EPU (which I understand is not the norm but was happy to take advantage of the anesthetic). Yes, I totally agree...am so jealous of people who just happen to discover they're pregnant like 8 weeks in. Aaarrrghhhhh - fertiles

@lizlh, @nvandmv & @Motherwillbe - how are you recovering from EPU??

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (08-05-2014),frogpossum  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice, I'm trying to relax and think positive thoughts. We had fresh transfer yesterday, 1 frostie. BT is 23 May. Hope you're doing ok

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 I think I'm getting my head around it lol feeling better than I was I just hate the fact they don't really know much about it all I need facts haha
    How's ur cycle going?? Ur lining sounds ok mines always between 7 and 8 and FS is usually happy with that I guess everyone is different do you use pregnyl for ur trigger? @Molros lol me a worried NEVER!!! DP is always on my back to stop worrying I guess it's just in my DNA although I'm much better now than what I was I don't bug the clinic as much so they must be thankful for that 😊 starting my intralipids tomoro I'm abit nervous but I'll be fine once I'm hooked up it's the not having answers that gets to me I like to know exactly what's going on in this case it's just a controversial thing some say it's an issue some say it's not, she's ur next scan not long now so happy ur having a smooth pregnancy you'll be feeling movement before u know it 😊 @frogpossum it's hard to juggle so many things but it's amazing how you just end up doing it my life kinda sounds like ur at the moment lol minus the three year old I'm on placement on the 19th and I'm pretty sure ET will be about then so I don't no what to do about that sorry to hear about ur parents it's tough no matter how old you are I'm 26 and it still get at to me when mum talks about it @Rice I think I'm just confusing myself more google only really offers other women who've been through this and the treatment and may are success stories but when u start searching journal articles and research papers there's no real evidence that supports it it's one of things they really don't know much about and that annoys me haha but what can ya do just gotta keep playing the game until I win 😊 how is ur cycle going when do I think you'll be transferring?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - same! I like to know all there is to know about everything! So much of the whole ivf process is still experimental to a certain extent and there is so much they still don't know eg no one can tell you with any certainty why an embryo didn't implant. On the other hand they can do some pretty amazing things these days and you've got to be in it to win it!
    Thanks for your reassuring comments about lining. I had thought 7 was ok too and then made the mistake of googling the subject and there are so many people saying so many different things. I told myself u wouldn't google this time as well!
    Good luck with your treatment x