Closed Thread
Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum I think once it sinks in ill be more optimistic it's all the what ifs that I need to get rid of, I think the reality of when I do fall pregnant that constant fear of what if something happens always being there is hard to swallow we will see how next gen go before I start looking at other options but it's def nice to hear positive stories 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 hope all is going smoothly for you hun
    @miissalina glad you ask for the test hun, I'm going to speak to FS about it on 19th

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice thanks for the roll call and it's wonderful to hear that you have the all clear to transfer two perfect embies very soon!
    Miissalina - I know that you must feel quite daunted by your results but just remember that if they know what they're dealing with then they know how to treat it.
    @babygirl7 - I hope you're hanging in there.

AFM - cd 10, still jabbing. BT yesterday was told that levels are fine. Back on thurs for BT and scan. A good friend of mine had a baby girl today - she had a very long and tough ivf journey and kept going when most people would have given up. It's so inspiring to see her so happy with her beautiful baby

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. Im sorry so many of you ladies are having a rough time with various aspects of this process. I read along all the time and am cheering for all of you.
    It CAN happen though, just keep pushing through. I know its hard, but when you get there it is soooo worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks hun, it's so good to be reminded about success stories. Hope you're going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 yep hanging in there hun, waiting for FS appt on the 19th, not long now. Hope all goes well for your BT and scan on Thursday hun and that is wonderful news about your good friend, her persistence has paid off. I love hearing success stories

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice how are you getting along? I hope the scratch does the trick for you this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I am glad for you that you now have an answer and that your FS can move ahead knowing this. I'm sad that it is worrying you (you sound a worrier like me) but its good that they know what they are dealing with now and can move forward and get you your BFP. Are you starting the intralipids soon? @babygirl7 how are you going? You have your appt soon, do you have any frozen embies left or will you do a fresh cycle? @Rice awesome news you got two and they will transfer both, do you have a transfer date yet? FX @Bongley and @frogpossum how are you?
    I like to keep in touch and see how you are all going as you will get your BFPs soon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros going ok hun, thanks and FS Appt on the 19th. Will have to do a stim cycle as I only had the one snow baby. Hope to get more Eggies this time
    How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - thanks for popping in, it's always a nice reminder that it does happen! How are you feeling?

@Dreamer123 - how'd scan & BT go today? Any closer to O?

@Bellydance - thanks, am cd3 today and expecting O cd16 but could be later as I stimmed last month. Can't even fathom it not working this time as feel there's nothing left to try! Read that you heard bubs heartbeat - congrats, it's a huge hurdle to get past...hope you can really start to enjoy your pregnantcy now

@Molros - thanks! Thinking ET will be around 26th...have good feeling about this time (despite having 3 PGD blasts fail in the past), just hope I'm not setting myself up for heartbreak. When's your scan date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice - so pleased to hear you're feeling positive - helps me to feel a bit more positive too!

Got on ok with my BT and scan today thx for asking. This is cd 13 - my e2 is at 800, my endo is at 7c and I have 2 follies measuring 16mm (plus quite a few small). They want me to continue with gonal-f and go back for another BT on sat and potentially trigger on sat night.

Not quite sure how to interpret these results - don't normally find out what my e2 level is (just told if it's ok or not) but I think 800 is ok at this point? I do wish my lining would thicken a little tho - fx it does in the next few days. This time last month I had one follie measuring 21mm so was surprised that I have 2 this time - a waste of eggs!

Hope everyone else is going well x