Closed Thread
Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina I'm writing down all my questions for my FS Appt on the 19th so I don't forget lol, how about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I don't think I've ever been to an appnt with my FS and not had questions on paper haha she's use to it now she'll put her pen down put her hand in her lap and look at me while I ramble sometimes I get uncomfortable lol but Friday I'm going to have a lot I think I dunno two main ones is how high are my NK cells compared to others and what are the pregnancy success rates for my levels then obviously costs but we decided no matter what it costs we will get the money

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I'm still working on my list lol, but I understand your will have lots of questions. Hope she can answer all for you. Did you have NK cell testing via blood or biopsy. I'm actually looking into it myself before I start another stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I had both bloods were all perfect but uterus biopsy showed high levels so that's why my embies are only getting so far and dying stupid body doesn't realise it's ment to nuture it not kill it
    I only asked for it because I had two chemicals in a row one non ivf one ivf I new something was up so much conflicting stuff in google about high NK cells it's confusing

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I had two chemicals in a row doing ivf and I now know I've had several natural ones, most recent being just before I started ivf for number 2. But with the help of lots of drugs I was still able to carry a baby to term. Knowledge is power! Now they know they can do something about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. Im sorry so many of you ladies are having a rough time with various aspects of this process. I read along all the time and am cheering for all of you.
    It CAN happen though, just keep pushing through. I know its hard, but when you get there it is soooo worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-05-2014),frogpossum  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum you have no idea how much relief your words have given me u was up hAlf the night on google so many negative ppl and situations
    Can I ask what drug cocktail you were on there only doing intralipids and I know this dr m does a lot more , did you see dr m or just went through your clinic?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. Im sorry so many of you ladies are having a rough time with various aspects of this process. I read along all the time and am cheering for all of you.
    It CAN happen though, just keep pushing through. I know its hard, but when you get there it is soooo worth it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post

Hope ur little bundle of joy is proding along nicely xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I didn't do intralipids but did baby aspirin, clexane, prednisone, antibiotics as well as the usual ones. I'm with lynn burmeister in melb. Just remember that it's becoming quite common now they are testing for it and treatment is very successful. The positives are we can get pregnant, we just have to stay pregnant and all these drugs help do that. I really believe your successful cycle is just around the corner